admitted

It was painful to admit that I was wrong.

要我承认错了,是很费力的。

I admit I could not be so far ben as Ivan.

我承认我不能像伊文一样受到赏识。

The regulations do not admit of our doing that.

按照规定我们不能这样做。

Latecomers will not be admitted until the interval.

迟到者在休息时间方可入场。

He admitted that he was an illegal immigrant.

他承认他是非法移民。

He was admitted to the Party last year.

他去年入党了。

The small window admitted very little light.

那扇小窗户只能透进一点光线。

Some people prefer to brazen a thing out rather than admit defeat.

有的人不愿承认失败,而是宁肯厚着脸皮干下去。

Children under 12 will not be admitted.

十二岁以下的儿童不得入内。

He was admitted to hospital with minor burns.

他因轻度烧伤而入院。

I have to admit that we need further training.

我得承认,我们还需要进一步培养。

I must admit I am very fond of collect rare book.

我得承认我很喜欢海内珍本。

I shall never forget the day when I was admitted into the party.

我永远忘不了我被接受入党的那一天。

He was admitted to the hospital suffering from burns.

他由于烧伤,被送入医院治疗。

Perhaps his nerve is naturally too dull to admit of any excitation.

大概他的神经天生就很迟钝以至不容有任何刺激的余地。

I have been a male chauvinist pig, I admit it.

我承认我是个大男子主义者。

It is cowardly of you not to admit your mistake.

你不承认错误就不是好样儿的。

His problem did not really admit of any solution.

他的问题真是没有解决的可能。

Everyone present admitted that the judge's decision was eminently fair.

每个到场的人都承认法官的判决非常公正。

I freely admit that I made a mistake.

我欣然承认我犯了个错误。

Admit what you say, I still think you are wrong.

既使接纳了你说的,我仍然认为你是错误的。

George would never admit to being wrong.

乔治从不认错。

They cannot (choose) but admit that our requirement is reasonable.

他们不得不承认我们的要求是合理的。

I admit (that) you have a point.

我承认你有理。

I must admit I am rather unwilling to go to law against him.

我必须承认我很不愿意同他打官司。

I must admit(that) there's little hope of his support.

我得承认得到他支持的希望甚微。

If you could search your soul you would admit you were wrong.

如果你能扪心自问的话,你一定会承认你错了。

That they were justified in this she could not but admit.

她不得不承认,在这件事上他们是有道理的。

I have to admit to a dislike for modern music.

我得承认,我不喜欢现代音乐。

Instead of admit his guilt, he prevaricate.

他不但不承认,反而支吾其词。

Children unaccompanied by an adult will not be admitted.

儿童无成人带领不得入内。

Even then he would not admit his mistake.

甚至那时他还不承认错误。

It is incomprehensible that they were admitted to the program.

他们竟也获准参与这个项目,真是不可思议。

The criminal has admitted to putting the time bomb inside the railway station.

罪犯已供认是他把定时炸弹安放在火车站里的。

I am so happy to get the letter from you saying that I had been admitted to Moraine Valley Junior College.

接到来信,知道我已被莫莱茵谷专科学校录取,真是高兴万分!

I was negligent, I admit it.

我太疏忽大意,这一点我承认。

He must know more than he will admit--I think he's holding out on us.

他了解的情况一定比他承认的要多,我认为他在对我们隐瞒。

He blush to admit that he have make a ridiculous mistake.

他惭愧地承认自己犯了个可笑的错误。

I have to admit I know very little about her marry life.

我得承认,她的婚后生活我不太了解。

To do her justice, we must admit that she did deserve to win.

说句公道话,我们得承认她应该获胜。

I'll say this (for them), (ie I'll admit that) they're efficient.

我得(为他们)说句话,他们很有能力。

Mr Smith had been admitted to the bar at the age of30 and turned politician.

史密斯先生30岁时获准执行律师事务,后转而从政。

After hours of questioning, the man coughed up and admitted to stealing jewels.

经过几个小时的审讯,那家伙认了罪,承认他偷了珠宝。

It is now generally admitted to have been (ie Most people agree and accept that it was) a mistake.

如今人们公认这是个错误。

Father asked who broke the window. Jim drew a long breath and admitted that he had done it.

父亲问谁打破了窗户,吉姆深深吸了口气然后承认是他干的。

His insurer has admitted liability but the amount of damages has not yet been agreed.

他的保险公司承认有赔偿责任,但对损害陪偿金的数额还未达成协议。

He brazened it out as long as he could, but finally he had to admit his guilt.

他一直厚着脸皮抵赖,但最后不得不认罪了。

I must admit, it's more difficult than I thought it would be.

我必须承认,这比我想象的要困难得多。

Candidates who fail to meet these requirements will not be admitted to the University.

不符合这些要求的考生不能上这所大学。

Do you admit to taking these books without telling anybody?

你承认没有告诉任何人就拿走了这些书吗?