aha
Aha! so it's golf that turn the manager on.
啊!如此说来,经理入迷的是高尔夫球。
Aha, you can't slip away this time.
哈哈,这回你溜不掉了。
Aha, so it's you hiding here.
啊哈,原来是你躲在这里。
Aha! That's it. Now I know what to do.
啊哈!就是这样。现在我知道该怎么做了!
Now the waistcoat; aha right again!
再请穿上背心,啊哈,又很合适。
Aha, the agent thought, here's my man.
啊哈,特务想,可找到我要找的人了。
Aha, so that's where she hides her money!
啊哈, 原来她把钱藏在这儿了!
A: Aha, then tell me what you can get from the net?
啊哈,那么告诉我你都从网上学到什么了?
Aha! I want to eat the little pig.
啊哈!我想要吃掉小猪。
Aha! Now that 's something that has potential .
啊! 现在这好像是很有可能的。
Aha! Now that's something that have potential.
啊!现在这好像是很有可能的。
Aha, and I use my left, I'm left-handed.
啊,我用的是左手,我是左撇子。
Aha! So it 's golf that turns the manager on .
啊! 如此说来,经理入迷的是高尔夫球。
Aha, the son of a bitch& a dog in heat!
啊哈,一个狗杂种,一条发情的狗!
Aha, there is a frog, a big frog. That's my meal.
哈,这有一只青蛙,一只大青蛙。那是我的午餐。
Aha, you are an antique addict, aren't you?
啊,那你是古董迷?
PEDR Aha! I'm never wrong. Was it anyone I know?
哈!我没猜错。我认识她吗?
Don't you push me into the chaos, aha!
别把我推向这混乱,啊哈!
Aha! There are quite a lot of people indeed!
嗬!人还真不少哪!
Aha! So it's golf that turns the manager on.
啊!如此说来,经理入迷的是高尔夫球。
Now the waistcoat ; aha right again !
再请穿上背心,啊哈,又很合适。
Aha! Now that 's something that has potential.
啊!现在这好像是很有可能的
Aha,so that's where she hides her money!
啊哈,原来她把钱藏在这儿了!
R: Aha, red, the skin is peeling, perhaps.
是指皮肤被晒得发红脱皮。
Aha, you've lost to me for once.
这回可输给我了。
We also searched the AHA online library.
我们还检索了AHA在线图书馆。
D(Mr.David):Aha! The program is very wonderful!
(啊哈!今晚的节目真精彩!)
Mark: Aha, everyone uses it now!
马克:啊哈,每个人现在都在用它!
Dad: Aha, I got it! Come with me.
爸爸:哈哈,我有办法了!跟我来。
Aha, you need some help with it?
啊哈,要帮什么忙吗?
AHA!I knew it!You guys are up to no good.
啊哈!我知道了!你们这些家伙果然不是好东西。
Aha, I see a poetry embassador here.
有一个诗人朋友,和你有类似的经历。理解。
Glogg: Aha! All right! Have at it, boys!
啊哈!好了。小子们打起来了!
Aha, there was watermelon in the buffet.
哇,自助餐上还有西瓜,太棒啦。
Aha , you can't slip away this time.
哈哈,这回你溜不掉了。
Lily: Aha, I really want to see its true color.
莉莉:哈,我真想看看它的庐山真面目。
Aha! - Alex, what are you doing?
啊哈!-亚历克斯,你想干什么?
Aha, youngster, what are you doing in my sky?
“嗨,年轻人,你在我的天空中做什么呢?”
Aha, so that is a “Happiness Vender” woman!
嘿,原来这是一个专门“贩卖快乐”的女人啊!
Jason: Aha!! I got plenty more just in case.
杰森:不坏吧,我还有呢,以防万一。
Aha! So you've played around a lot," she said teasingly.
啊哈!这么说来你经常鬼混咯。”她取笑着说。
Aha, so it' s you hiding there.
啊哈,原来是你躲在这儿!
Aha! So that's where I left it!
啊哈!原来我把它丢在这儿了!
Aha! A carrot. A big carrot.
阿哈,一个胡萝卜,一个大胡萝卜。
Aha! So this is the boy you've been telling me about.
好呀!原来你跟我讲了半天的就是这个孩子。
D: Aha! That's it. Now I know what to do.( He runs off.
唐:啊哈!就是这样。现在我知道该怎么做了!(跑走了。
Look at the boy. What is he doing? Aha, he's going to fly a kite.
这只风筝看起来好像一只展翅欲飞的白鸽啊!
Aha, so it's you hiding there.
啊哈,原来是你躲在这儿!
Aha! I have at last caught him.
呀!我终于捉到了他。
Aha! See! It's all safe and clear here, so that means.
啊哈!看!在这儿又安全,看得又清楚,是因为。