am
I am a hundred percent in agreement with you.
我百分之百同意你的看法。
I am well aware that this is a tough job.
我深知这是一件棘手的工作。
I think so; in fact, I am quite sure.
我想如此,事实上我非常确信。
I am afraid you have not appreciated the urgency of the matter.
恐怕你还没有意识到这件事的紧迫性。
I am starting to bald noticeably.
我头顶明显地开始变秃了。
How am I going to get out of this jam?
我怎样才能摆脱困境呢?
I stop with my brother while I am in Beijing.
我去北京总是住在哥哥家里。
I am at friendship hotel. My name is Wang Tao.
我在友谊宾馆,我是王涛。
I am longing to see my friend Jack again.
我渴望再见到我的朋友杰克。
I am going to rub up the chromium on the car.
我准备把汽车上的镀铬部件擦亮。
I am thoroughly conversant with all the rules.
我对所有的规则了如指掌。
There is no parking between 9 am and 6 pm.
上午9时至下午6时禁止停放机动车辆。
I am more than twice as old as he.
我的年龄是他的两倍还不止。
Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.
既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。
I am averse from any sort of fuss.
我讨厌任何无谓的纷扰。
I am conscious that I have done right.
我相信自己做得不错。
Volleyball is a sport of which I am very fond.
排球是我很喜欢的运动。
I am merely reporting what he said.
我只是转述他的话。
For some reason or other I am in his bad books.
由于某种原因,我为他所不满。
I am able to pick you up on the short wave radio.
我能用短波收音机收听到你的信号。
I am about to jump out of my skin.
我吓得心要跳出来了。
I am afraid lest the new bike shall be stolen.
我担心新自行车会被偷走。
I am afraid you must wash out this stain.
恐怕你必须洗掉这个污渍。
I am always tired when I come home from the work.
当我下班回家时,我总是很疲倦。
I am anxious to compare my fancy with reality.
我焦切地把我的想象同现实作一番比较。
I am broke now that it's just before payday.
刚好在发薪日前我已一文不名。
I am calling about what we discussed the other day.
我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事。
I am doubtful about the value of your proposal.
我怀疑你的提议是否有价值。
I am enraptured with the stroke of good fortune.
我由于这一次的幸运而狂喜。
I am glad to always find her in high spirits.
我对经常看到她情绪高涨感到很高兴。
I am glad to be quit of the trouble.
摆脱了这个困境,我很高兴。
I am glad we have come together at last.
很高兴我们终于取得了一致。
I am going to teach until my son can earn money.
我教书要教到我儿子能够赚钱。
I am in no shape worthy of your father's care.
我完全不值得你父亲的关怀。
I am interested in the ten-week trip next spring.
我对明年春天为期10周的旅行感兴趣。
I am no match for her when it comes to language.
在语言能力方面我根本不是她的对手。
I am not a great admirer of her work.
我对她的工作不太欣赏。
I am not accountable to you for my actions.
我没有义务要对你说明我的行动。
I am not really familiar with the local laws.
实际上我对当地的法律并不熟。
I am not used to dress like this. It is exhausting!
我不习惯这样穿着,好累哦!
I am optimistic about the outlook of our country.
我对我们国家的前景持乐观态度。
I am out of conceit with the urban life.
我对城市生活已经厌倦了。
I am pretty serious in what I said at dinner.
我晚餐时说的话是当真的。
I am quite convinced of her experience in it.
我很相信她在这方面的经验。
I am ready to plump for the plan provided it works.
要是这个计划行得通,我准备大力支持它。
I am sick and tried of fighting a losing battle.
我对从事一场毫无成功希望的斗争厌倦了。
I am sorry for the mistake. I stand corrected.
抱歉,出了这个错。我愿意纠正。
I am sorry to have to inflict myself upon you.
很抱歉,我不得不打扰你。
I am sorry-she's out. Can you ring again later?
对不起-她出去了。你过些时候再打电话来好吗?
I am speaking for all the workers in this firm.
我代表公司全体工作人员讲话。