ascertained

I ascertain that he was murdered.

我确定他是被谋杀的。

The detective was trying to ascertain exactly who was at the party.

这个侦探试图查明都有谁参加了聚会。

As soon as the purchase is made, and the price ascertained, I will inform you at what they will be invoiced.

当我们查明何时有货,价格多少时,将立即通知贵公司,以什么价格可以成交。

As soon as the purchase is made, and the price ascertain, I will inform you at what they will be invoiced.

当我们查明何时有货,价格多少时,将立即通知贵公司,以什么价格可以成交。

The delineation or determination of the specific steps required to produce the desired output or intelligence information from the given or ascertained input data. The logic studies are completed for many computer processes, programs, or runs.

描绘或测定由给定的或确定的输入数据产生欲求的输出或智能信息所要求的特定步骤。通常人们都采用这种逻辑分析的方法来验证许多计算机过程、程序或运行的正确性。

Can you ascertain who he is?

你能否查明他是何许人?

I ascertained the disease to be diphtheria.

我确定该病为白喉。

I ascertained that the driver was not badly hurt.

我已查清,驾驶员伤势不重。

I'll endeavor to ascertain her mind.

我得先努力弄清楚她的想法。

Since writing to you on. We have ascertained that.

日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定。

I ascertained that he was dead .

我得知他已经死了。

I ascertained that she was dead.

我断定她已经死了。

We ascertained that our passports were in order.

我们已经弄清楚了,我们的护照仍然有效。

We ascertained that he was dead.

我们断定他已死了。

I have ascertained who the man is.

我已经查清了这人是谁.

Since writing to you on... we have ascertained that...

...月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

I am going to ascertain the truth.

我将弄清事实真象。

It is difficult to ascertain what happened here.

这里发生的事情很难查明。

We have written to Christminster to ascertain.

我们已经写信到基督寺问过了。

Quality seem leveling off ascertain what cause.

质量似在下降,请调查为何因。

It's difficult to ascertain the coal deposits.

煤储量很难探明。

I ascertained that he was dead.

我得知他已经死了。

She could not take her ease till she had ascertained some particulars.

她得把有些具体事弄确切了,才能放下心来。

Our spies must be commissioned to ascertain these.

令吾间必索知之。

It can be difficult to ascertain the facts.

可能难以查明事实真相。

It should be ascertained that the plans comply with the law.

须要弄清楚,这些计划要合法。

She felt a morbid desire to ascertain the point.

她感到有一种病态的欲望想弄明白这一点。

It is difficult to ascertain what really happened.

事情真相甚难查明。

We could not ascertain how it happened.

我们没能弄清它是怎样发生的。

The pathway of DDT degradation in soil has not been fully ascertained.

在土壤中滴滴涕降解的途径还没有充分调查。

My purpose is to ascertain whether you are interested or not.

我的目的是要弄清你是否感兴趣。

She wanted to ascertain that her son was among the wounded.

她想要弄清儿子是受伤者之一。

I'm going to ascertain the truth.

我要查明真相。

We could not ascertain how it happened .

我们没能弄清它是怎样发生的。

In fact it ascertained the accordatura of automobile consumption.

事实上也就确定了今年汽车消费的基调。

Since writing to you on...we hae ascertained that...

月...日写信给贵方以来,我们已确定...

Mortality was ascertained by linkage to national data systems.

死亡率经联系与国际数据系统确定。

We must ascertain the public's wishes.

我们必须探查 [弄清] 大众的希望。

Since writing to you on...we have ascertained that...

月...日写信给贵方苡来,我们已确定...

I have investigated and ascertained who is this people.

我已经查清了这人是谁.

Ascertained the airtight person psychology thinks is assorted.

捉摸不透人心理到底想的是什么?

Certainly must ascertain girl's idea.

一定要问清楚女孩的想法。

Variation in the ascertained flux depends on a number of factors.

已探知的流量的变更依赖许多因素。

I'll endeavor to ascertain her mind .

我得先努力弄清楚她的想法。

Most people ascertained that Pi Sia had deceived his friend.

人们议论纷纷,都说达蒙上了皮斯阿司的当。

The detective tried to ascertain the facts about the robbery .

这个侦察员力图弄清这一盗窃案的事实真象。

A call of the House was ordered to ascertain whether a quorum was present.

议长吩咐查点出席人数,以查明出席的议员是否达到法定人数。

The police are trying to ascertain exactly who was at the party.

警察想设法查明谁参加了聚会。

The police are trying to ascertain what really happened.

警方正设法查个水落石出。

The question is how to ascertain what the people really want .

问题在于一定要弄清人们究竟需要什么。