astonishes

It astonishes me that he could be so thoughtless.

我真没料到他会如此轻率。

It astonishes me (that)he could be so thoughtless.

我真没有料到他会如此轻率。

That is what astonishes me about Raul.

那就是劳尔使我吃惊的地方。

This astonishes me on the part of Henri IV.

我很诧异亨利四世的亵渎的话竟会是这个。

Praise your wife, even it astonishes her at first.

夸奖你太太,即使一开始让她大吃一惊。

The magician's next trick will astonish you.

魔术师的下一个技巧将使你们大为惊讶。

Above all, it will astonish them.

总的来说,悉尼都将会使他们感到惊奇。

It will astonish you to hear what I paid for this ring.

听到我花多少钱买这枚戒指会使你大吃一惊。

It astonishes me to hear that.

听到这一消息真令我吃惊。

That'll astonish Timothy's weak nerves.

以悌摩西那样衰弱的神经,这件事准会吓坏他。

The magican's next trick will astonish you.

魔术师的下一个技巧将是你们大为惊奇。

To affect with great wonder;astonish.

使大为惊奇;使惊异感到非常好奇;吃惊

To surprise tremendously;astonish.

使非常吃惊;使震惊

This news astonish her strongly.

这消息使她大为震动。

To surprise tremendously; astonish.

使非常吃惊;使震惊

The magician 's next trick will astonish you.

魔术师的下一个技巧将使你们大为惊讶。

To affect with great wonder; astonish.

使大为惊奇;使惊异感到非常好奇;吃惊。

What Dame Tanni has to say on this point astonishes me.

在这一点上,格雷-汤普森女士的话让我大为吃惊。

It's leads to an astonish ending!!

一个令人惊愕的结局正等著她!

This is an example that makes me special astonish.

这是一个让我非常震惊的例子。

That American people spend a lot of money of dogs astonishes me.

美国人在狗身上花大量的钱真令我吃惊.

His magic act will amaze and astonish you.

他的神奇表现将会令你惊叹不止。

It astonishes me to see the repair work going so fast.

维修工作进展得这么快,真让我吃惊。

It astonishes me that no one has thought of this before.

先前竟没有一个人想到这一点,这使我很惊讶。

We'll have a glorious drunk to astonish the druidy druids.

“咱们要豪饮一通,把那些正宗的德鲁伊特[47]吓一跳。

He purposed to both charm and astonish me by his appearance.

他是想以他的外貌让我着迷,使我吃惊。

Nothing astonishes a European more in the Chinese than their patience.

没有比中国人的忍耐更令欧洲人吃惊的了。

Astonish God with your faith.

用诚实打动上帝。

"Violet marble " action is: Astonish, calm the nerves.

“紫云石”用作药材,它的作用是什么?

A matter of repeated occurrence like this will not astonish people.

重复出现的事物不会使人吃惊。

It astonish me that no one have think of this before.

以前谁也没想到这一点, 使我感到惊讶。

Paris intrigues, astonishes, provokes, overwhelms... and gets under your skin.

巴黎既令人着迷,又让人惊叹。它引人入胜,令人无法抗拒,更难以忘怀。

If we go on to the top of the bus,our conduct will astonish the Browns.

如果我们爬到公共汽车顶上,我们的行为将被认为是荒谬的。

There are some young artists so obviously gifted that their failure to achieve recognition astonishes us.

年青艺术家才华如此显著而居然无人赏识,这使我们大为惊讶。

Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

做正确的事情。这会使某些人满意,令其余的人惊诧。

It's what he always does when he starts the game. You came unarmed. Your courage astonishes me.

他总是这么开始他的游戏的。你没带武器就来,你的勇气可嘉。

There are some writers so obviously gifted that their failure to achieve recognition astonishes.

有些作家才华如此显著而居然无人赏识,这使我们大为惊讶。

Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.

坚持做正确的事。这会让一些人满意,让其他人惊奇。

Knowledge humbles the great man, astonishes the common man, puffs up the little man.

知识使伟人谦卑,使凡人震惊,使小人骄傲。

Rinaldo: It's what he always does when he starts the game. You came unarmed. Your courage astonishes me.

莱纳多:他总是这么开始他的游戏的。你没带武器就来,你的勇气可嘉。

"What astonishes me is that he always buys attacking players, like [Andrey] Arshavin.

“让我惊讶的是他总是购买攻击球员,比如阿尔沙文。

What astonishes both the waiter in the drawing and the readers is that the man use XO to wash his cup.

令图中的服务员和读者们大跌眼镜的是这个男人竟然用XO酒来洗杯子。

It is simply that the program should always re ond to the user in the way that astonishes him least.

就是说一个程序应该最小程度地引起用户的惊讶。

Yours is one of those deep-thinking natures,one of those highly gifted minds that astonishes the world.

您是一位善于思考、思想深刻的生灵。您的秉赋极高,令世界吃惊。"

It therefore astonishes me to find this system approaching so near to perfection as it does.

所以,我震惊地发现,现有的系统已经很接近于完美了。这种“老”英文,读起来很别扭,跟现在律师写的东东差不多。

It is simply that the program should always respond to the user in the way that astonishes him least.

;?就是说一个程序应该最小程度地引起用户的惊讶。

If we go on to the top of the bus, our conduct will astonish the Browns.

如果我们爬到公共汽车顶上,我们的行为将被认为是荒谬的。

Grandet sat twiddling his thumbs, lost in calculation the results of which were to astonish Saumur one day.

葛朗台坐在一边把大拇指绕动了四小时,想着明天会教索漠全城吃惊的计算,出神了。

Lesson number three: the present is evanescent and the future will always astonish you one way or another.

第三课:现实的状况只是短暂的,而未来的发展总会有教人讶异之处。

If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astonish ourselves.

如果能做的事情我们都做了,我们就真的能让自己大吃一惊。