astounds

The incident astounds both China and foreign countries.

这个事件震惊中外。

The rage of him astounds us greatly.

他暴怒的样子把我们给吓坏了。

What we found astounds us to this day.

得到的结果至今仍令我们惊讶。

She is an elderly woman whose brio astounds everyone.

她是个年逾中年的妇女,但她的精力充沛使大家惊异。

A repertoire of tricks will astound the esteemed public.

全部节目将使尊敬的观众惊心动魄。

His practical grasp of affairs and his energy still astound me.

他对事物的实际掌握和他充沛的精力实在使我惊异。

Live free and beauty so rounds you. The word still astounds you.

自由美好的生活围绕着你。

You have no idea what's going on, do you? Your ignorance astounds.

你还搞不清楚情况吗?你的无知真让人惊讶啊。

The incident astounds cookies China border floatingeign countries.

那个事件震撼中外。

The ease of use will astound you.

易用性将你震惊 。

The receptive nature of the creative facility just astounds me.

人的创造性和新生事物总是令我惊讶。

The event astounds both China and foreign countries.

这个事件震惊中外。

Astound your audience by levitating inches above the ground!

震惊你的观众通过浮动英寸在地面之上!

"I admire Enjolras," said Bossuet."His impassive temerity astounds me.

博须埃说:“我佩服安灼拉,他那沉着的胆量使我惊叹。

It may sound silly, but these sort of things just astound me.

这听起来也许有些愚蠢,但这类事情却使我震惊。

PROF.: What he didn't know about it still astounds us. Let's talk about it.

就达尔文所掌握的人类眼球的知识已经让他自己都感到吃惊和困扰。

Yes, it is a different beast, but once learned can astound you.

那麽你已经错过了大量的流量和机会。

Does not my heat astound you.

我的热度没有吓坏你吗?

Rothschild: You have no idea what's going on, do you? Your ignorance astounds.

你还搞不清楚情况吗?你的无知真让人惊讶啊。

The number of traders that don't understand or ignore that fact astounds me.

可是那些不懂或者说无视这个事实的交易者的数量总是让我吃惊。

These places continue to astound me every time I step off the plane or train.

每一次当我迈下飞机或火车时,眼前的景象都会让我感到震撼不已。

Such complete trust astounds us.Was this not behaving frivolously and irresponsibly toward their own families?

这种信赖著实令我们吃惊,他们的行为是不是太轻率,对自己的家庭是不是太不负责了呢?

What astounds me is that for the first time in my life, I can do whatever I want, but I don’t know what to do.

令我惊讶的是我第一次发现我可以随心所欲的做我想做的事情,但是我却不知道该做什么。

Eager to astound, he was always on the lookout for really big problems.

热心的惊骇,他总是对于真的大问题在注意上。

The great-grandfather is one of those igorous and optimistic elders who astounds his peers.

曾祖父是那些精力旺盛,乐观的老年人之一,他们常常使同龄人感到惊奇。

"The number of sceptical views I've read about the future of Hong Kong, particularly from those who live outside Hong Kong, astounds me," he says.

“我读到的对香港未来表示怀疑的许多观点,尤其是港外人士的这些观点,使我大为震惊。”

If we did all things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.

如果我们过去做的都是我们现在能做的事,当时我们一定会非常惊骇。

He had so long practiced the habit of attempting with fantastic pronouncements to astound his friends and associates.

他常喜欢以奇炫的论调,语惊四座。

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.

假如我们都做我们有能力作的事,我们确会令我们自己惊讶。

The revelation will astound many within the game, given the player's reputation as a model professional.

这个披露让不少人吃惊,人们本以为他是职业球员的典范。

It wasn’t until after the war, however, that the weapon that would astound the world took its final form.

但是,直至二战结束以后,这一震惊世界的武器才最终造成。

If we did all the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves.

如果我们做完所有能做的事情,毫无疑问,我们会令自己大吃一惊。

In this way, you are assured of continually floating in a sea of miracles that will astound you with their beauty.

在这样的方式下保证你将在充满著美丽惊喜的奇迹之海中流动著。

If we do all the thing we are capableof doing, we would literally (? astound ) ourselves.

如果我们做我们可以做的所有事情,我们会逐渐地连自己都震惊了。

He never fails to astound us with his ability to dunk a basketball backwards without looking.

我们总是惊讶于她不回头看就能背投中的扣篮技术。

I'll astound them with a combination of accurate recall of the concepts I've studied and the knowledge I'll have gained through my investigations.

我将用我记熟的准确概念和亲自调查来的知识轰炸那张考卷。

As you hold these frequencies, you will bring information onto the planet that will astound and shock most of the world.

因为你们持有这些频率振动,你们将把信息带到行星上,信息将使你们世界多数人的感到震惊。

Yet, some workers' abilities to convey Pollyanna's unrelenting optimism astound others and can be detrimental to their own careers.

可是,有些人们具有传递这种不休止乐观的能力会让其他人感到惊骇,往往对他们自己的事业有害。

Through patented technologies, unique materials, and flexible manufacturing we can make the right product every time at a value that will astound you.

采用独特的生产工艺流程,以不同产业对颜料的要求进行了质的改性,至使颜料的饱和度、流动性有了性质的改变。

The varied colours of the reef's fish and other marine life will astound the visitor with colour combinations that artists haven't even dreamed of.

不同颜色的礁石上的鱼类和其他海洋生物将震惊客人与颜色组合艺术家甚至还没有梦想的生活。

This is a bit sciency to include here, but it still astounds me: they've actually measured the time it takes an electron to transfer from one atom to another.

(这里涉及一点科学知识,但它令我吃惊:他们实际是测量把电子从一个原子传送到另一个原子所需时间。)

I know that I have done a good job, because she is interrupting my thoughts, and not my speech, which is what I had been focusing on.Her intelligence astounds me.

(现在)我知道我已经教成功了, 因为她正在打断我的思考, 而不是我的讲话,这正是我一直关注的. 她的智力使我惊讶。

Therefore once more I will astound these people with wonder upon wonder; the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish.

所以,我在这百姓中要行奇妙的事,就是奇妙又奇妙的事。他们智慧人的智慧必然消灭,聪明人的聪明必然隐藏。

The idiom “Issue a cry to shake the world” is a metaphor for someone who is normally undistinguished, but who can produce achievements that astound the world.

后来人们根据这个故事引申出“一鸣惊人”这句成语,比喻平时不声不响的人,没有什么特殊表现,但突然一行动,就能干出十分惊人的成绩。

Up from the depths of the African jungle comes a lost world fulfilled with wonders and dangers never discovered before and ready to astound and amaze the modern world.

非洲丛林深处失落的世界充满了前所未有的刺激和惊险。

Today, these pictured farmhouses, townhouses, and village houses and their gardens command worldwide famous price values that would astound their previous owners.

本书对于被肥胖问题困扰着的女士来说,是一部不可多得的减肥指导书;对于满足于现有体型的女性,也可以帮助她们保持身形。

However, statistically speaking, three-point jumpers are almost universally more efficient than mid-range jumpers, to a degree that would astound most fans.

尽管如此,但从统计数字上说,投三分球比起投中距离跳投更加有效率,这样的说法的确让大部份球迷很吃惊。

Prague astounds him.

布拉格使他大吃一惊。

Her brio astounds everyone.

她充沛的精力令人惊异。

Nothing can astound them.

什么也难不倒他们。