bumping

Bumping into you like that is a bit of luck.

这样意外碰见你真是幸运。

She tripped and went down with a bump.

她绊了一下,猛地跌倒在地上。

That bad failure brought them down to earth with a bump.

那次惨重的失败才使他们猛然知道天高地厚。

The two children collided with a bump.

两个孩子砰的一声撞上了。

I really am so sorry to bump into you.

撞着你了真是非常抱歉。

Mind you don't bump your head on the low ceiling.

天花板很低,留神别碰头。

No man feel like laughing when he bump his funny bone.

没有人在撞伤了笑筋时想要笑。

When his money ran out, he came down to earth (with a bump).

他把钱用光时,才(赫然)如梦初醒。

The kidnappers threatened to bump Jim off if he did not tell them where the secret papers were hidden.

绑匪们威胁说,如果吉姆不把收藏秘密文件的地点说出来,便要把他干掉。

The gangsters threatened to bump him off if he did not tell them where the secret code was hidden.

匪徒们威胁说,要是他不说出密电码藏在哪儿,就要把他干掉。

I ran after the man who stole my box, bumping into people, falling in the mud, trying to keep up with him.

我追赶着偷我箱子的人,时而撞到行人怀里,时而跌倒在泥水中,想尽力赶上他。

I was walking down the street, when I suddenly saw a car bump against a huge pine.

我在街上行走时,突然看见一辆轿车撞到一棵大松树上。

She got a bump on her head.

她头上撞起了一个包。

He fell down with a bump.

他噗通一声倒了下去。

A ridge or bump on the skin caused by a lash or blow or sometimes by an allergic reaction.

条痕因鞭打或猛击或有时困为过敏反应而产生的狭长隆起或肿块

She tripped over a bump on the road.

她被路上一块隆起的地面绊了一下。

A bump on the head caused her amnesia.

她因头部撞了一下而得了健忘症。

My car ran bump into the wall.

我的汽车猛然撞上墙壁。

I am sorry for bumping into you -- somebody shoved me .

撞了您,很抱歉,有人挤了我。

She bump her head in the doorway and swear loudly.

她的头撞到门框上,大骂了一声。

A small hard mound or bump on a ski slope.

小坡,雪坡滑雪斜坡上的一个小而硬的丘或冲撞

They werent bumping into walls anymore.

几星期内,它们回复视力,不再撞向墙壁。

We were bumping over the rough ground.

我们正在凹凸不平的路面上颠簸。

All the ya bumping this in your cars.

在你的车里颠簸。

She saw a moth bumping against the window.

她看到一只飞蛾撞击着窗户。

Bumping into you like that is a bit of luck .

这样意外碰见你真是幸运。

Bumping into you like that is a bit of luck .

这样意外碰见你真是幸运。

Bumping into you like that was a bit of luck.

这样意外地碰见你真是幸运。

He excused himself for bumping into me.

他因碰撞了我向我道歉。

He was sentenced for bumping his wife off.

他因谋杀妻子罪被判刑。

B: Because people keep bumping into my elbow.

因?我的手肘?不?被人撞到。

Bumping into you like that was a bit lucky.

这样意外地碰到你真是幸运。

A driver has a good sense / bump of locality.

司机对于方位有很强的辨识力。

His head was heaving with a bump at once.

他的头上立刻就鼓起了一个包。

In the dim light he couldn't see clearly and ran bump into a tree.

昏暗中他看不清一头撞在一棵树上。

She bled from the ears after bumping her head.

撞了头后她的耳朵流血。

I keep on bumping into you recently.

我最近老是遇见你。(呵呵,故意的吧!)

His car was swerved to avoid bumping against the roadblock.

为了避免撞上路障,他把车打了个急转弯。

The car was bumping along on the road.

汽车在路上颠簸而行。

Theres a lot of bumping, Litchfield said.

欢迎新老客户来厂定购。

I often bump into him at the supermarket.

我经常在超级市场同他不期而遇

You need more high marks to bump up your average.

你要拿更多的高分才能提高你的平均分。

He got a bad bump on his forehead.

他碰得前额隆起一个大包。

He wasn't looking and ran bump into a tree.

他没看好路猛然撞在一棵树上。

The bike hit a bump on the road.

自行车在路上碰着一个土包。

We heard a bump in the next room.

我们听到隔壁房间发出一声撞击声。

If he do not mind his head he'll bump it.

如果他不注意他的头,他就会把头撞了。

Prime the bump with some water to get it stared.

给水泵加点水使之启动。

A bump like that could make you crazy.

这样一撞可能把你撞疯了。

He is going to move for fear of bumping into Rayne again.

他准备搬家了,因为害怕再次遇见雷恩。