considerably

He lost his way, which delayed him considerably.

他迷了路,这使他耽搁了很久。

The problem is considerably difficult to us.

对我们来说这个问题相当难。

We must consider the feelings of other people.

我们必须顾及他人的感情。

Life in the camp had hardened him considerably.

军营生活使他变得坚强多了。

We must consider this question in all its bearings.

我们因该考虑到问题的各方面。

As a result the office force has been considerably shaken up.

结果对办事人员进行了相当大的改组。

We have to consider the question of where to sleep.

我们得考虑在何处安歇的问题。

The sale of red bean fall off considerably in the past few months.

在过去的几个月中,红豆的销量急剧下降。

We must consider the eventual results.

我们必须考虑到最终的结果。

Bill come home from the pub considerably the worse for wear.

比尔喝得醉醺醺的从酒馆回到家里。

I consider it a good habit to get up early.

我认为早起是个好习惯。

It's considerably colder this morning.

今早冷得多。

I consider it to be inferior to robot.

我认为它不及机器人。

Attendance at my lectures has fallen off considerably.

听我讲课的人已大大减少了。

I consider it a great honor to be invited to dinner.

我认为能被邀请参加晚宴是很大的荣幸。

The answers given by different people vary considerably.

不同人作出的回答,差别相当大。

I consider it absolutely necessary.

我认为那绝对必要。

The wind, temperature, water level, etc has dropped considerably.

风势已减弱了、 温度已下降了、 水平面已降低了很多。

In judging him you should consider his youth.

在对他进行评审时,你应该考虑到他还年轻。

She bought the coat as it was considerably reduced from its original price.

她买了那件短大衣,因为价格从原价降了不少。

Take whatsoever measures you consider best.

采取任何你认为最好的措施。

Again, we have to consider the legal implications.

再者,我们还要考虑到法律方面的含义。

Our victory over a football team considerably inferior to our own was nothing to make a song and dance about.

我们打赢一个实力比我们差得远的足球队,是没有什么好大吹大擂的。

While you live in safety, consider unseen dangers.

居安应思危。

The problem about the instant camera is the lack of negative, and their print can fade considerably within a few years.

一次成像相机的问题在于没有底片,而其相片在数年内就会明显褪色。

We consider that you are not to blame.

我们认为不该责怪你。

Personally, I consider the CEO a qualified leader.

我个人认为这位首席执行官是一个合格的领导。

I've tried Cantonese, Hunan and Szechwan food and they differ quite considerably.

我试过广东,湖南和四川菜,他们都颇为不同。

We must consider the question in all its bearings.

我们应该考虑到问题的各个方面。

I consider that I've been completely vindicated.

我认为已经证实了我完全无辜。

For this lot, could you consider prompt shipment?

我们这批货,能不能考虑即期装运?

We must consider every eventuality.

我们什麽事情都要考虑到。

The jury retired (from the courtroom) to consider their verdict.

陪审团退庭以考虑如何裁断。

I will consider it open to question if the campaign will a success.

我认为这场竞选运动能否成功还不确定。

Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house.

咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。

I consider the excessive smoking and drinking tend to cloud the brain.

我认为过多的抽烟和过量的酗酒,会使人的头脑迟钝。

The government would not even consider his claim for money.

政府甚至不考虑他的赔款要求。

Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict.

陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。

She has tamed down considerably.

她已经变得温顺多了。

I consider this woman as the usurper of my property.

我认为这个女人是僭取我的财产的人。

The school budgets trimmed back considerably.

学校预算大幅度削减。

Not yet. Personally, I consider the fashions I saw unlikely to sell well in the retail trade.

还没呢。我个人认为我见到的时装款式不太可能在零售业中销售得好。

That considerably added to our difficulties.

那事给我们增添了相当大的困难。

A judicial mind consider both side of a dispute fairly before make a decision.

公正的人总是不带偏见地考虑发生争执的双方的意见,然後才作出决定。

The noises of the street were muffled considerably.

街上的噪音减轻了许多。

If you cut out all the dead wood, we might consider your book for publication.

如果你删去所有多余的章节,我们可以考虑出版你的书。

The list of bill to be consider is headed by the bill on the adoption service.

要考虑的议案一览表上第一项就是关于收养服务的议案。

The house was considerably out of repair and badly in need of painting.

这房子严重失修,急需上油漆。

She had made it her philosophy of life to consider the lilies. At any rate, she toiled not, neither did she spin.

她已经把得过且过作为她生活的宗旨。无论如何,她都不会人一已百,四处奔波。

The child's existence complicated matters considerably.

这个小孩子的存在使问题大为复杂。