consideration

Please give the matter your careful consideration.

此事请你仔细考虑。

We must consider the feelings of other people.

我们必须顾及他人的感情。

Time is an important consideration in this case.

在这种情况下,时间是一个要考虑的重要因素。

He set the idea by for further consideration.

他把这个意见暂时搁置,等待以后再作进一步考虑。

We must consider this question in all its bearings.

我们因该考虑到问题的各方面。

The question is now under consideration.

这个问题正在考虑之中。

We have to consider the question of where to sleep.

我们得考虑在何处安歇的问题。

He oughtn't to have had more consideration for others.

他应当更多为别人考虑(他却没有这样做)。

We must consider the eventual results.

我们必须考虑到最终的结果。

He has never shown much consideration for his wife's needs.

他从来不大考虑妻子的需要。

I consider it a good habit to get up early.

我认为早起是个好习惯。

I consider it to be inferior to robot.

我认为它不及机器人。

I decided to do everyday exercises in consideration of my health.

出于健康的原因,我决定每天做一些锻炼。

I consider it a great honor to be invited to dinner.

我认为能被邀请参加晚宴是很大的荣幸。

After careful consideration, we've decided to accept their offer.

经过慎重的考虑,我们决定接受他们的提议。

I consider it absolutely necessary.

我认为那绝对必要。

He lined through the entry after some consideration.

经过了一番考虑之后,他把这个项目划掉了。

In judging him you should consider his youth.

在对他进行评审时,你应该考虑到他还年轻。

Men begin to enter female jobs out of consideration for personal interest.

出于个人利益考虑,男子开始介入女子的工作领域。

Take whatsoever measures you consider best.

采取任何你认为最好的措施。

I always take fuel consumption into consideration when buying a car.

我买汽车时总要把燃油消耗量考虑在内。

Again, we have to consider the legal implications.

再者,我们还要考虑到法律方面的含义。

Out of consideration for the bereaved family's feelings the papers did not print the story.

由於考虑到那个家庭失去亲人的痛苦,报纸没有刊登那件事。

While you live in safety, consider unseen dangers.

居安应思危。

Taking into consideration the quantity you have ordered, we'll allow you a1% commission.

考虑到你们的大量订货,我们给你们百分之一的佣金。

We consider that you are not to blame.

我们认为不该责怪你。

In consideration of the extra work Tom had done, his boss gave him an extra week's pay.

由于汤姆做了额外的工作,老板多付给他一周的薪水。

Personally, I consider the CEO a qualified leader.

我个人认为这位首席执行官是一个合格的领导。

Pertaining to a quality implying a close logical relationship with, and importance to, the matter under consideration.

用来修饰或说明一种性质,意味着与所考虑的事情有密切的逻辑关系,且有重大的影响。

We must consider the question in all its bearings.

我们应该考虑到问题的各个方面。

I consider that I've been completely vindicated.

我认为已经证实了我完全无辜。

For this lot, could you consider prompt shipment?

我们这批货,能不能考虑即期装运?

We must consider every eventuality.

我们什麽事情都要考虑到。

The jury retired (from the courtroom) to consider their verdict.

陪审团退庭以考虑如何裁断。

I will consider it open to question if the campaign will a success.

我认为这场竞选运动能否成功还不确定。

Let's consider the pluses and minuses of moving house.

咱们考虑一下搬家的利弊吧。

I consider the excessive smoking and drinking tend to cloud the brain.

我认为过多的抽烟和过量的酗酒,会使人的头脑迟钝。

The government would not even consider his claim for money.

政府甚至不考虑他的赔款要求。

A bad plan unworthy of our consideration.

不值得被我们考虑的一个糟糕的计划

Members of the jury, you must now retire to consider your verdict.

陪审团的全体成员,你们现在必须退下去考虑应如何裁决。

So trifling or trivial as to be beneath one's consideration.

微小的,微不足道的如此微小或琐碎的以至于不值得考虑的

I consider this woman as the usurper of my property.

我认为这个女人是僭取我的财产的人。

I will do it for you for a small consideration (of 50).

我愿替你做这件事,只消给我一点小小的报酬(50英镑).

Not yet. Personally, I consider the fashions I saw unlikely to sell well in the retail trade.

还没呢。我个人认为我见到的时装款式不太可能在零售业中销售得好。

The book raises many important issues (for our consideration).

该书提出了许多重要问题(值得考虑).

A judicial mind consider both side of a dispute fairly before make a decision.

公正的人总是不带偏见地考虑发生争执的双方的意见,然後才作出决定。

Lacking in consideration for the feelings of others; tactless.

不体贴的不考虑他人感情的; 不得体的

If you cut out all the dead wood, we might consider your book for publication.

如果你删去所有多余的章节,我们可以考虑出版你的书。

The list of bill to be consider is headed by the bill on the adoption service.

要考虑的议案一览表上第一项就是关于收养服务的议案。

Marked by or showing consideration for others, tact, and observance of accepted social usage.

有礼貌的以为他人着想、圆滑和遵守被接受的社会规范为特征的或表现出这些特点的