debriefing

JB: My debrief room, after qualifying, I think.

简森-巴顿:我认为会是在排位赛之后的汇报室里。

We did debrief right when we got back.

我们回去的时候听取了汇报。

Prepare and conduct a debriefing with OFDA staff in Washington.

准备并向美国对外灾难援助办公室在华盛顿的工作人员汇报。

It’s the debriefing from the promotion fiasco last quarter.

是有关上一季促销活动失败的报告。

But, while I was debriefing what had happened that day.

以前常常开学的第一天,老师都非常草草带过。

Debrief the senior USAID/Embassy officials.

向美国国际开发署/大使馆的高级官员汇报。

The conference represents debrief.

会议代表听取报告。

Attention, all fighters are to return to moonbase for debriefing.

注意,所有战斗机返回月球基地做任务报告。

I know as I`ve already given them a debriefing about the situation.

我知道.因为我已经给了他们一份形势报告.

Activity Debrief Could I have volunteers to share their answer?

活动汇报有人愿意和大家分享他们的答案吗?

Attents the debriefing with the judging team organised by the Jury President.

出席由裁判長所召集的裁判小組工作報告會議。

Daily Meeting Debrief to help you stay on top of things.

简森-巴顿:我认为会是在排位赛之后的汇报室里。

Second, leading cadres in the open debriefing Shulian and examining assessment.

二是把政务公开列入领导干部述职述廉以及自查自评内容。

RB: We always have a debriefing and at around 7pm I tend to leave the track.

我们都有个报告会,下午7点左右我会离开赛道。

We flew, got off the plane and went straight into debrief.

我们起飞,下飞机,然后直接去了汇报。

When they debrief you, that’s the story you’ll tell.

当他们向你询问情况时,那就是你要讲述的故事。

One way to view it is as a "debriefing" of those who made the decisions.

的查看的一方法当时一打决定的那些人的"询问"。

When do you think you`ll be able to give the management team a full debriefing?

你认为什么时候能给管理层一个完整的简介?

Activity Debrief Could I have spokespersons for each group present their model?

活动汇报各组的发言人能否展示一下本组的模型?

But first we'll debrief over lunch. Come on, I'll carry you to the car!

我们先利用午餐时间来减减压。来吧,让我搀扶你上车吧。

Debriefing on an Activity on Practicing the Role of Intervention Implementor What group would like to debrief?

关于实践干预措施实施者角色的活动汇报哪一个组愿意上来汇报?

Value of Debriefing during Simulated Crisis Management: Oral versus Video-assisted Oral Feedback.

在模拟危重管理期间的口头报告:口头和影像学辅助的口头反馈。

In the FBI, we evaluate every operation with a "post-action debrief.

在FBI,我们评估并审核(研究)每一项行动后的“述职报告”。

We could fly these airplanes all day if we didn't have to brief and debrief.

如果不需要进行报告和总结,我们可以让这些飞行整天在天上飞。

With the Planning Coordinator, conduct regular planning briefing and debriefing sessions.

与计划协调员一起,定期进行计划简报和任务报告会议。

Simauthor: 3D graphical animation of data from DFDR, simulator debrief system.

飞行数据3维动画回放系统,飞行模拟机讲评系统;

Conrad: Didn't you get the memo? It's the debriefing from the promotion fiasco last quarter.

康拉德:你没收到备忘录吗?是有关上一季促销活动失败的报告。

Of course there was still a comprehensive debriefing session afterward, as is his habit.

按照他的工作习惯,随后又召开了一场全面的综合分析会议。

The thought debriefing debrief is presently as follows in the near future myself:...

现将本人近期思想情况汇报如下:...

If Nadia's the one with intel on Vadik, why not debrief her yourself?

如果娜蒂娅就是在瓦蒂克工作的,为什么你自己不去询问她?

Harvey: But first we'll debrief over lunch. Come on, I'll carry you to the car!

哈维:我们先利用午餐时间来减减压。。。来吧,让我搀扶你上车吧。

After the euphoria of last night was the euphoria of the morning debrief.

经过昨晚的喜悦之后就是今晨汇报时的喜悦。

McKittrick saw to it that crews got liquor rations after a mission during debriefing.

对执行完飞行任务的机组人员,麦克凯特里克上尉医官设法让他们在飞行汇报会中得到烈酒配给。

Typically, the moderator will conduct or be involved in the debriefing sessions with the client.

通常,主持人会出席和客户的任务报告会议。

Clinton is due to debrief the National Security Council and Obama on his trip.

按照预期,克林顿应向国家安全委员会和奥巴马汇报这次任务的情况。

But, while I was debriefing what had happened that day.I realized that this is a chance for me to learn.

但,在我努力反省、思考的过程中我发现,或许这是我一个学习的机会。

He hadn't even been invited to the debriefing to find out what happened to his counterpart.

他没有甚至被邀请到任务报告发现他的配对者发生了什麽事。

Not only is the live monitoring of NACTS exciting, the replay for aircrew debriefing revolutionized aircrew debriefing concepts.

不仅仅是NACTS现有的实时监视功能,飞行员任务报告回放也为飞行员任务评估带来了革命性的变化。

They fly prescribed missions against basic threats and then thoroughly debrief the missions.

他们飞完指定任务化解主要的威胁然后对任务作出详细的报告。

The rescued hostage, Wang Shengli, who suffered gunshot wounds, is undergoing a debriefing with the Philippine military.

被成功解救的一名人质王胜利,目前正接受菲军方问询,他受了枪伤。

If there's someone without whom the meeting can't take place (and who's often tardy), schedule a pre-meeting debriefing with him 15 minutes beforehand.

如果会议缺少某个人就不能进行(而这个人做事又总是拖拖拉拉的),就事先安排一个十五分钟的会前任务报告。

Employees not selected will have an opportunity for a debrief as part of their personal development planning.

落选员工将有机会得到简单的情况介绍,以助于他们将来的发展;

Activity Debrief Could I have spokespersons for each group report on their groups'answers?

活动汇报请各组发言人报告本组的成果。

Brief and debrief trainees to ensure the successful execution and conclusion of each training activity.

帮助学员做好培训总结,保证未来应用效果。

Debrief of the Role Play Activity on Evaluation What insights did you have about evaluation during the role play?

汇报关于评估的角色扮演活动您对角色扮演活动中的评估活动有何见解?

Debrief participants regarding the process: identify key lessons and ways to improve exercises.

听取参与者的流程报告:订出主要方法与经验去改善实践。

Afterward, Wang Wenchao has listened to related “the question powdered milk” the baby medical service treatment debriefing debrief.

随后,王文超听取了有关“问题奶粉”患儿医疗救治情况汇报。

Half an hour after testing is finished we have the post test meeting and debrief.

测试结束后的半小时,我们有个当天测试的总结会议。

Green comes in to debrief Jack, and he asks to phone his wife and daughter in return for his cooperation.

格林走进审讯室盘问杰克,作为合作,杰克要求与他的老婆和女儿通电话。

Often a good debrief is required before the individuals can fully make sense of what to do with his or her strengths.

我一直相信要养成独立人格,就必须跟父母“切割”关系。