deference

I changed my plan in deference to your opinion.

我听从你的意见,改变了计划。

I defer to your greater experience in such things.

在这些问题上,我尊重你丰富的经验。

On technical matters, I defer to the experts.

在技术问题上,我遵从专家的意见。

Let's defer the decision for a few weeks.

我们推迟几个星期再作决定吧。

I shall defer replying till I hear from home.

我将等接到家信以后再给你答复。

In deference to our host I decided not to challenge his controversial remarks.

我出於对主人的尊敬,不对他那易引起争论的话表示异议。

Marked by or exhibiting deference.

恭敬的具有恭敬的特征的,表现出顺从的

An attitude of deference or homage.

尊重,尊敬尊重或尊敬的态度

He showed deference to his coach.

他尊重教练。

You could defer the matter to your colleague.

你可把这件事委托给同事去办。

They were married in church, in deference to their parents' wishes.

他们遵从父母的意愿,在教堂结婚。

She has made up her mind to defer her departure for two days.

她决定将行程推迟两天。

They were married in church, out of deference to their parents' wishes.

他们遵从父母的意愿,在教堂结婚。

They were married in church out of deference to their parents' wishes.

他们遵从父母的愿望在教堂举行了婚礼。

I will be happy to defer to your advice on these matters.

我很乐意听从您对这些事情的忠告。

You shall stay and see what a deference they pay to his authority.

你该留下来看一看他们以他的权威是多么的必恭必敬。

He picked up a card with deference.

他毕恭毕敬地拣起一张卡片。

His immediate deference made her regretful.

他毫不迟疑的顺从使她感到有些抱歉。

Traditionally it embodies a degree of deference.

从传统上来说它体现某种程度的服从。

I will defer going till I have more money.

我要延期到我有更多钱时才去。

We all showed deference to her skill.

对她的娴熟技术我们都表示敬佩。

You must treat your teachers with deference.

你必须尊重老师。

We defer matters of this kind to him.

我们把这类问题交由他处理。

In order to show deference to our customers.

为尊重顾客起见。

They all defer to him in these matters.

在这类事情上他们都听从他的意见。

To show servile deference; fawn.

表示谄媚的敬意;讨好

You are learning true obedience and deference.

你正在学习真正的顺从和尊重。

We all defer to her in these matters.

在这些事情上我们都听她的。

We defer questions of this kind to the chairman.

我们通常把这类问题呈交主席处理。

You may defer payment until next week.

你可延期至下周支付。

We all showed deference to his skill.

我们都敬重他的熟练技巧。

We always stand when the National Anthem is played in deference to the Queen.

奏国歌时我们总是站立着,以此表示对女王的敬意。

The company agreed to defer payment for three months.

公司同意延期三个月后付款。

Do you treat your parents and teacher with deference?

你对待父母和师长恭敬吗?

Officials standing on both sides in reverence and deference.

而毕恭毕敬的百官肃立两旁。

At first he had continued to show deference to Brown.

起初他对布朗仍然表示一定的尊敬。

They cannot defer their departure any longer.

他们再不能推迟动身了。

Can I defer the application fee?

我可以延期支付申请费吗?

We wish to defer our decision until next week.

我们希望推迟到下星期再作出决定。

He was welcomed with deference.

人们怀着敬意欢迎他。

We defer questions of this kind to him.

我们把这类问题交给他决定。

The major defect of their work was deference to authority.

他们的主要缺陷是趋从权威。

Do you always defer to your parents wishes?

你总是顺从父母的意志吗?

Do you treat your parents and teachers with deference?

你对父母师长尊敬吗?

To regard with respect, reverence, or heartfelt deference.

尊敬,崇拜带着敬重、敬畏或诚挚的崇敬对待

They wouldn't defer to my opinion.

他们不肯听从我的意见。

We defer red the question to him.

我们把问题交给他决定。

We will defer to whatever the committee decides.

我们遵从委员会作出的任何决定。

Don't give undue deference to the opinions and feelings of others.

不要对他人的意见和感情给予过分的尊重。

They are married in church out of deference to their parents'wish.

他们遵从父母的愿望在教堂举行了婚礼。