disappointing

I'm sorry to disappoint your plans.

我很抱歉妨碍了你的计划。

I can't disappoint my public by retiring.

我可不能退休,否则大家会失望的。

Beside your earlier work this piece seems rather disappointing.

这件工作同你早先的工作相比,有些令人失望。

The speech was most disappointing; it skirted round all the main questions.

这篇演讲非常令人失望,它回避了所有主要的问题。

The film was built up to be a masterpiece, but I found it very disappointing.

这部影片被吹捧为杰作,可是我觉得令人失望。

Her exam results were disappointing but she tried to put a brave face on it.

她的考试成绩令人失望,但却装出若无其事的样子。

The weather was bad and the food dreadful. Altogether the holiday was very disappointing.

天气又坏,吃的又糟。总而言之,这次假日很扫兴。

She makes man disappoint.

她使人失望了。

It's disappointing!

真令人失望!

For several months Tyne has had a run of disappointing catches, and his boss was quite dissatisfied with him. So he decides to make one more trip before the end of the fishing season.

最近几个月,泰恩经历了一系列失败的捕捞,老板对他非常不满,于是他决定在捕鱼季节结束前再一次出海。

Everything happened at once. The view of the skyline is at once awesome, grand, and disappointing.

所有的事都一起发生了。天边立刻呈现出令人敬畏的、壮丽的和令人沮丧的景色

He feels his friend to let him disappoint.

他觉得他的朋友让他失望了。

Don't build him up too much. He may disappoint you.

不要过分夸奖他。他可能使你失望的。

It was very disappointing that his speech skirted around all the main questions.

他的演说回避了所有主要的问题,令人非常失望。

I am sorry to disappoint your plan.

我阻碍了你的计划,很抱歉。

I hope our home side won't disappoint us in the second half.

我希望下半场我们队不会使我们失望。

I'm sorry to disappoint your expectation.

很遗憾,我辜负了你的期望。

She looks to disappoint very much.

她显得很失望。

Cosher up your son and he will disappoint you in the future.

如果你溺爱儿子,他将来是会让你失望的。

That's very disappointing, I must say.

我得说这太令人失望了。

The service here is disappointing.

这儿的服务令人失望。

The conclusion of the book was disappointing.

这部书的结尾令人失望。

Do you think his answer disappointing?

你认为他的回答令人失望吗?

That is rather disappointing, I should say.

我得说,那很令人失望。

The trip was insipid and disappointing.

这次旅游平淡无奇,令人失望。

How disappointing it was to have missed the train!

误了火车,多令人失望!

This holiday was so disappointing.

这个假期真叫人败兴。

It is rather disappointing, I must say.

我得说,这太令人失望了。

How can you disappoint the children?

你怎么忍心让孩子们失望呢?

I must say it is the disappointing news.

我得说这消息令人失望。

The weather this winter has been disappointing.

今年冬天的天气一直令人失望。

His refusal to come to our English evening was most disappointing .

他拒绝参加我们的英语晚会,令人非常失望。

The Louvre does not disappoint them.

这一点罗浮宫不会让他们失望。

He's building me up too much; I may disappoint him.

他将我捧上了天,我可能令他失望。

His latest novel does not disappoint.

他最近发表的这部小说没有使人失望。

I can' t disappoint my public by retiring.

我可不能退休, 否则大家会失望的.

Then, I hope I don't disappoint them.

那么,我希望不会使他们失望。

I really hate to disappoint you.

我其实真不愿意让您失望,

In summary, this was a disappointing performance.

总的来说,这场演出令人失望。

I will not disappoint GOD!@ he said.

我不会令上帝失望的

Celia said, 'I must try not to disappoint them'.

莉亚说:“我力争不让他们败兴而归。”

The debate was a pretty disappointing affair.

那次辩论使人颇感失望。

Unfortunately, it's also a tad disappointing.

不幸的是,这还是有点令人失望。

How can you have the heart to disappoint your parents?

你怎能忍心使你父母失呢?

I hope our home side will not disappoint us in the second half.

我希望下半场我们队不会使我们失望。

Students will never fail to disappoint.

学生从来不会有什么可以满意的。

Celia said, "I must try not to disappoint them".

莉亚说:“我力争不让他们败兴而归。”

It was disappointing not to be able to see her.

不能见到她真令人失望。

I'm sorry to disappoint your hopes.

害的你希望落空,真抱歉。

You are so polite! I hope I won't disappoint you.

您太客气了,但愿我不会让您失望。