eh

Hi! Great show, eh?

你好!好节目,是吗?

"So there you are, old chap, still in the land of the living, eh?" he said.

他说:"老兄,原来你在这里,你还活着吗,呃?"

You look well, Tom. Still gathering in the shekels, eh?

汤姆,你看上去很好。还在捞钱,是吗?

Maybe I can get on with some real work now, eh?

我现在可以去做点正经事了吧?

That's what has impoverished him, eh?

这是不是弄得他穷愁潦倒的原因?

The wars going spiffingly eh what.

战斗变得越来越精彩了。

And who is to look after the horses,eh?

那么谁看马呢,呃?

Cannot you tell her who I am,eh,Joseph?

你就不能告诉她我是谁吗,呃,约瑟夫?

Eh,to tell you the truth,I don't think much of it.

呃,说实话,我认为不怎么样。

Otherwise I would have scotch on the rocks,eh?

否则我就会要威士忌加冰块,对吧?

Well,none of the stuff they're drinking,eh,John?

不要她们点的那些东西,对吧,约翰?

He offered you US$2,500 in interest, eh?

他要给你两千五百元美金的利息,是吗?

The old bootpolish ruse, eh? Jolly good.

用旧鞋刷?真厉害。

Are they growing into worthy citizens, eh?

他们都成了高尚的市民了吧,嗯?

Someone's got to lose. No hard feelings, Dave, eh?

总要有人输。不再生气了吧,戴夫?

Couldn't he fly a bit higher than that, eh?

难道他不能飞得更高一点儿吗,呢?

"Eh, eh, eh!"stammered Caderousse.

“呃,呃,呃,”卡德鲁斯舌头发硬的说。

"Eh? the thing is simple enough.

“呃,事情很简单。

So you're going to start next week, eh?

那么你们下星期要出发了, 是吗?

If only it were that simple,eh, Mr. Beck?

真希望能这么简单,嗯, 贝克先生?

Wait out in the living room, eh?

你就到外面起居室去等等吧,嗯?

Eh, then! You've a power of things to see.

那么,你该要见识一下的东西太多了。

"Very eager to be a father-in-law, eh?

“嗳,就一心想做老丈人;

"So the outlook is still a bit hazy, eh, Yun-shun?

“云山,那么时局前途还是一片模糊?

Well I'll be blowed. Old Harding, eh?

我真是惊讶。老哈定,啊?

Eh, Daniel, what do you think of these fish here?

哎,大牛,你看看这些鱼怎么样啊?

Eh, Han Jia, The scenery here is so good.

嘉宾:哎,韩佳,这边景色好。

Eh, Han Jia, does it matter if I watch these trees?

哎,韩佳,看古树,没关系吧?

Eh, Han Jia, what's the name of this baby?

韩佳,你说这个娃娃叫什么呀?

Eh, look at the way they are standing there.

哎,看它们排列的样子。

Eh, there is a pavilion over there.

哎,你看那边有个亭子。

Eh, what is our first strop for today?

哎,咱们今天的第一站是哪儿呢?

Why? Cannot you tell her whom I am, eh, Joseph?

为什么?你就不能告诉她我是谁吗?啊,约瑟夫?

How did you enjoy yourself at eh party?

你在晚会上玩得怎么样?

None of that stuff they're drinking, eh John?

不是她们要的那些,约翰,怎么样?

Ah, fusion, eh? I'll have to remember that.

啊,融化,嗯?我得记下。

Might be true, so i take personal lessons eh?

可能会这样吧,所以我觉得我还是请人私人授课更好,嗯?

She didn't pass the entrance examination, eh?

她没有通过入学考试,呃?

Thanks, mate. A little chum for Chum, eh?

多谢了,伙计,你先做我的朋友吧?

You are turning into an internet addict, eh?

你快变成网虫了,对吗?

Eh, pardon me, gentlemen... -A customer!

嗯,请原谅,先生们...-一个顾客!

You think you are much smarter than I am,eh?

你认为你比我聪明很多,嗯?

Eh, Han Jia, why is it called Tianmu Lake?

哎,韩佳,它为什么叫天目湖呢?

Eh...You ...sell soup here?Soup soup...?

你...这里有卖什麽汤类?

Imagine the kind of money those people make, eh?

想象一下他们赚的钱,恩?

A: "Eh, I got a great ID on him.

我看(识别)他看得很清楚。

Come to negotiate, eh, have you, you slimy git?

来谈判吧?怎么样?你个欠揍的家伙.

One more bites the dust, eh what.

又一个家伙完蛋了。

"Eh, eh, eh!" stammered Caderousse.

“呃,呃,呃,”卡德鲁斯舌头发硬的说。

I bet no one know which song Iam talking about, eh?

我猜没有人知道我话这首歌,对不对?