forbearance

He exercises forbearance in dealing with people.

他宽以待人。

I have shown enough forbearance toward him.

我已经对他很有耐心了。

It is often difficult to forbear from expressing one's opinion.

克制自己不发表意见常常是很难的。

I cannot forbear from expressing my opinion about your recent mistakes.

对于你最近的一些错误我不能不表示我的意见。

The wounded boy could not forbear to cry out.

受伤的男孩忍不住哭了。

He acted with forbearance toward the hecklers.

他对质问者表现出极大的克制。

Jim's doctor advised him to forbear from alcohol.

吉姆医生建议他尽量不喝酒。

I cannot forbear from going into details.

我不得不详述一下。

Minerva could not forbear to admire, yet felt indignant at the insult.

密涅瓦不得不佩服她的手艺,同时又对她的侮辱感到愤怒。

The fact that boy is allowed to exist at all is evidence of a remarkable christian forbearance among men.

总之容许(总是调皮捣蛋的)男孩子生存的这一事实,就是在成人之间存有显著的基督教式克制的明证。

We begged him to forbear.

我们恳求他忍耐。

Characterized by nobility and forbearance in thought or behavior; magnanimous.

高尚的在思想或行为上以高贵和克制为特征的; 宽宏大量的

You must treat the child with forbearance.

你必须宽恕这孩子。

I could scarcely forbear from laughing out loud.

我忍不住笑出声来。

I forbear to go into details.

我避免涉及详情。

We've always taken an attitude of forbearance.

我们一向采取克制态度。

The "right way" includes teamwork and forbearance.

所说的正确方式包括团队精神和忍耐。

Our forbearance should never be misunderstood.

对我们的忍让决不应误解。

The fans could not forbear crying out at the wonderful goal.

一记精采的进球使球迷们禁不住叫喊起来。

Indulgence or forbearance in judging others.

宽厚、仁慈对别人的宽容或耐心

This time India has shown admirable forbearance.

而此次印度方面表现出了令人钦佩的容忍。

The second principle is forbearance.

第二个原则是还债延期。

Forbearance is no acquittance. st.

缓期不等于作罢.

He acted with forbearance toward the hecklers .

他对质问者表现出极大的克制。

Instead, I suggest forbearance and patience.

相反,我建议你要忍耐,要有耐心。

He forbear from take any further action.

他克制自己不采取任何进一步的行动。

Please forbear from smoking during the performance.

演出期间请不要吸烟。

We should forbear to go into details.

我们应避免详述。

Forbearance is no acquittance.

缓期不等于作罢。

The wounded man could not forbear to cry out.

受伤的人忍不住大叫起来。

The wounded man could not forbear to cry out .

受伤的人忍不住哭起来。

I wanted to curse him,but I had to forbear.

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

I cannot forbear to go into details.

我不得不详细说。

She could not forbear crying out.

她禁不住叫喊出来。

You must forbear taking advantage of your strength.

你应该避免利用你的力量。

To desist or fail in doing;forbear.

停止做或不能做,避免

I could not forbear smiling.

我忍不住微笑。

I wanted to curse him ,but I had to forbear .

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

We have to forbear our angry feelings.

我们得忍住脾气。

Elinor wished that the same forbearance could have extended towards herself.

埃利诺希望他们对她自己也能持以同样的克制态度。

We should forbear to go intodetails.

我们应避免详述。

Being old and sly, I forbear to call out.

我上了年纪,人又机灵,所以并没声张。

But the forbearance shown by a valiant and brave person is true forgiveness.

但是及其勇敢者所表现出的忍耐是真正的宽恕。

Lack of forbearance in small matters upsets great.plans.

小不忍则乱大谋。

To cease doing something;forbear.

忍住,克制停止做某事;克制,避免

Calmness in the face of suffering and adversity;forbearance.

(对伤痛的)忍耐,坚忍面对痛苦和不幸保持平静;自制

Lack of forBearance in small matters upsets great plans.

小不忍则乱大谋。

I wanted to curse him , but I had to forbear .

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

Calmness in the face of suffering and adversity; forbearance.

(对伤痛的)忍耐,坚忍面对痛苦和不幸保持平静;自制

We have to forbear our angry feelings .

我们得忍住脾气。