forbore

It is often difficult to forbear from expressing one's opinion.

克制自己不发表意见常常是很难的。

I cannot forbear from expressing my opinion about your recent mistakes.

对于你最近的一些错误我不能不表示我的意见。

Minerva forbore no longer, nor interposed any further advice.

密涅瓦再也不能容忍了,她也不再提出进一步的忠告。

The wounded boy could not forbear to cry out.

受伤的男孩忍不住哭了。

Jim's doctor advised him to forbear from alcohol.

吉姆医生建议他尽量不喝酒。

I cannot forbear from going into details.

我不得不详述一下。

Minerva could not forbear to admire, yet felt indignant at the insult.

密涅瓦不得不佩服她的手艺,同时又对她的侮辱感到愤怒。

We begged him to forbear.

我们恳求他忍耐。

The judge forbore sending her to prison.

法官没有送她进监狱。

I could scarcely forbear from laughing out loud.

我忍不住笑出声来。

I forbear to go into details.

我避免涉及详情。

He forbore from asking questions.

他克制自己不发问。

I forbore from taking the money .

我忍住没有拿钱。

She forbore to ask any further questions.

她克制自己,不再进一步提问。

Being old and sly, I forbore to call out.

我上了年纪,人又机伶,所以并没声张。

He forbore to mention/mentioning the matter again.

他克制住自己,不再提及此事.

I forbore from taking the money.

我忍住没有拿。

He forbore claiming the reward.

他不要报酬。

The boy brought back the lost dog,but forbore claiming the reward.

男孩子找回了丢失的狗,但不要报酬。

Minerva forbore no longer,nor interposed any further advice.

密涅瓦再也不能容忍了,她也不再提出进一步的忠告。

He wanted to answer back, but he forbore from doing so.

他想顶嘴,但是忍住了。

The fans could not forbear crying out at the wonderful goal.

一记精采的进球使球迷们禁不住叫喊起来。

He saw that she was preoccupied, and forbore to question her.

他看出来她心里有事,也就没问她什么话。

And he forbore, and slew them not with their brethren.

他遂即住手,没有将他们与他们的弟兄一同杀掉。

Though my throat was still sore whiling eating, I forbore with it.

虽然每次吃饭都有点疼,但忍一忍就过去了。

The boy brought back the lost dog,but forbore claiming the reward .

男孩子找回了丢失的狗,但不要报酬。

He forbear from take any further action.

他克制自己不采取任何进一步的行动。

Please forbear from smoking during the performance.

演出期间请不要吸烟。

We should forbear to go into details.

我们应避免详述。

The wounded man could not forbear to cry out.

受伤的人忍不住大叫起来。

The wounded man could not forbear to cry out .

受伤的人忍不住哭起来。

I wanted to curse him,but I had to forbear.

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

I cannot forbear to go into details.

我不得不详细说。

She could not forbear crying out.

她禁不住叫喊出来。

You must forbear taking advantage of your strength.

你应该避免利用你的力量。

To desist or fail in doing;forbear.

停止做或不能做,避免

I could not forbear smiling.

我忍不住微笑。

The boy brought back the lost dog ,but forbore claiming the reward .

男孩子找回了丢失的狗,但不要报酬。

I wanted to curse him ,but I had to forbear .

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

We have to forbear our angry feelings.

我们得忍住脾气。

Marianne was going to retort, but she remembered her promises and forbore.

玛丽安正想反驳,但她记起了自己的诺言,便捺住了性子。

We should forbear to go intodetails.

我们应避免详述。

Being old and sly, I forbear to call out.

我上了年纪,人又机灵,所以并没声张。

The teacher forbore to report Johnnies's misbehaviour to his parents.

老师不忍将约翰尼的错误举止告诉他的父母。

To cease doing something;forbear.

忍住,克制停止做某事;克制,避免

I wanted to curse him , but I had to forbear .

我想骂他,但是忍住了。

The boy brought back the lost dog , but forbore claiming the reward .

男孩子找回了丢失的狗,但不要报酬。

We have to forbear our angry feelings .

我们得忍住脾气。

We should forbear to hurt her feelings.

我们应该避免伤害他的感情。

To cease doing something; forbear.

忍住,克制停止做某事;克制,避免