have

A country must have the will to repel any invader.

一个国家得有决心击退任何入侵者。

This place doesn't have a very savory reputation.

这个地方的名声可不太好。

Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down.

喝杯啤酒把你吃的晚饭冲下去。

Young ladies used to have lessons in deportment.

少女以前要上仪态课。

I beg your pardon. I suppose I should have knocked.

请原谅,我想我本该敲门的。

A stunt man needs to have a good guardian angel.

当特技替身演员的得有个守护天使来保佑。

I have a feeling that we are being followed.

我有种感觉我们正被人跟踪。

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

It's sad that we have to part company with them.

很遗憾我们要与他们分别了。

I would like to have a word with you.

我想同你说句话。

Her eyes are the most catching I have ever seen.

她的眼睛是我见到过的最迷人的。

In that case you'll have to clear yourself.

那样,你只得自行辩白了。

The good they have done for me is beyond measure.

他们对我所做的好事简直无可估量。

We all have our little weaknesses.

我们都有些小缺点。

I am afraid you have not appreciated the urgency of the matter.

恐怕你还没有意识到这件事的紧迫性。

I have been puzzling about this question for weeks now.

我对这个问题已冥思苦想了好几个星期。

I suppose you also have a caste system in your society.

我想你们的社会里也有一种等级制度。

If you hit the child again, you'll have me to reckon with.

如果你再打孩子,我就要插手这事了。

Still, it's an ill wind; you will have an unexpected holiday.

不过,这也并非完全的不幸,你会享受到一次意外的休假。

In point of cost, we'll have to discuss it at the next meeting.

至于费用方面,我们只好留到下次会议再讨论。

Many heroic men and women have died in defense of liberty.

许多英勇的男男女女为捍卫自由而牺牲。

The last of these rows seems to have been the last straw.

这场口角看来是彻底破裂的导火线。

I have little compunction in doing it.

做这件事我没有什么不安。

I shall have to prod him to pay me what he owes.

我将不得不催促他把欠我的钱还给我。

Large billboards have disfigured the scenery.

大型告示板已破坏了景色。

My lame excuse is that I have too much to do.

我那站不住脚的借口就是我要干的事太多了。

The seedling have shrivel up a bit in the hot sun.

在炎热的太阳光下,幼苗已有一点乾枯。

The boys have decided to go camping next week.

男孩子们已决定下个星期去露营。

It stuck in his gizzard to have to apologize.

他不得不道歉,这使他心里不痛快。

I worried half the night and have a fitful sleep.

我半个晚上都一直在担心,故而时醒时睡。

Take a seat, have a cigarette or a joint and I will be back in three minutes.

请坐,抽根香烟或大麻烟,我三分钟内就回来。

A tissue is a group of similar cells which have an identical general function.

组织是一组具有相同的一般机能的类似细胞。

The new student is a little slow on the uptake, so you have to be patient.

这个新生理解能力较差,因此你得耐心一点。

I have a fear that we will be late.

我怕我们要迟到了。

The sea have erode the cliff face over the years.

海水经年累月冲刷著峭壁的表面。

Nobody could have foreseen such a calamity.

这样的灾祸谁也不会预想到。

Do you prefer to have rice or buns?

你愿意吃饭还是吃馒头。

Please verify each item you have pricked down.

请把你已用小记号标出的每一个项目核对一下。

I have to buy a more economical stove.

我得买一个更节省燃料的火炉。

We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

我们已经订阅了一份晚报。

Guo is the bravest policeman I have ever seen.

小郭是我所见到的最勇敢的警察。

Keep away from that house. They have scarlet fever.

不要接近那一家,他们在患猩红热。

After harvest we will have a mass of rice.

秋收后,我们将获得大量稻谷。

The printers have missed out a whole line here.

排版工人在这里漏掉了一整行。

Recent reports in the press have been hotly denied.

有关方面极力否认新闻界最近的报道。

And the mid- size car have a lot more legroom.

而且中型车的腿部伸展空间较为宽敞。

I haven't got a clue about the train schedule.

我一点都不知道这个列车时刻表。

The talks have been put back to Friday morning.

谈判推迟到星期五早上进行。

I have never heard such silly drivel in all my life.

我一生中从未听到过这样的蠢话。

How odd they have gone through the eccentric thing!

他们经历了多么离奇古怪的事!