heh

Heh, this key is too high for me.

嗯,这调对我太高了。

Heh,heh,heh,I can tell he's impressed.

哈,哈,哈。我敢说他对我印象很深刻。

Heh,heh,heh,this is great! I get a front row seat !

哈,哈,好棒,我买到前排座位。

Heh, heh, my bag is large but light.

哈,哈,我的袋子虽然大,但是轻啊。

Heh I think V-Span needs to start in this league.

嘿,我觉得斯潘可以在这个联盟的球队首发。

Heh, heh, heh, I can tell he's impress.

哈,哈,哈。我敢说他对我印象很深刻。

Zen:(nods) I understand. Then, Miss Heh, what's....

战:(点点头)我明白了,那麽贺姑娘....

Scott: I dunno; sounds kinda kinky! Heh heh!

我不知道,恩,听起来怪怪的。嘿嘿!

Heh heh, it can be quite useful, knowing a nerd!

呵呵,认识一个书呆子还是挺有用的!

Heh, not hardly, kid.That was just a scratch.

哼,没那么容易,小子,那不过是挠痒痒。

Daniel: Heh heh, kids say the darnedest things.

丹尼尔:嘿,嘿,孩子们说是岂有此理事情。

I break out - in a cold sweat heh!

我突然--捏了一把冷汗,嗨!

OBD:Heh, they needed a new name fer 'em afterwards.

嗨,她们回头就得改名字了。

Maybe because I'm such a good one myself, heh?

也许是因为我不说慌,嗯?

Release the stress, loosen myself up and heh!

放松自己的身体,放松自己的神经。

Heh - heh - heh, I got the whole info from the upperclassman.

嘿-嘿-嘿,我从学长那儿得到了所有的消息。

Heh - heh - heh,I got the whole info from the upperclassman.

嘿-嘿-嘿,我从学长那儿得到了所有的消息。

Heh - heh - heh, I got the whole info from the upperclassman .

嘿-嘿-嘿,我从学长那儿得到了所有的消息。

Heh, heh, heh, this is great! I get a front row seat !

哈,哈,好棒,我买到前排座位。

Mike: Really? Heh! Love stinks.

迈克:真的,爱情真讨厌。

Ninja Digitator: Heh heh heh. Leaving so soon? After them!

忍者巫师:哼哼哼。这么快就要走啊?抓住他们!

Ross: Wha, heh, how could you know, I don't even know!

啥?你怎么知道的?连我都不知道!

The songwriting inFinntroll is under totally dictatorship, heh.

我们从不在排练室做新的东西。

Heh, even give yourself a hug.

甚至给自己一个拥抱。

Heh heh heh! Beauty,isn`t he?

嗨嗨嗨!很漂亮,是不是?

Side Shi Yuzhu sits on the sofa, then heh heh has smiled.

旁边的史玉柱坐在沙发上,愣了一下,接着嘿嘿地笑。

CHARLEY You never heard from him again, heh? Since that time?

查利:你后来没听说他的消息了,是吧?就从那一次以后?

Heh heh, those wacky animals!

嗬嗬,那些古怪的动物!

So that's what happened? Heh, she ordered a hero but got a sub instead.

原来事情就是这样?呵,她想召唤一个英雄,却召来了一个废柴。

THEO :Oh-heh! Magic! Love that word play Cleo. Heh, heh, heh! Magic.

你知道吗,THEO?那些单词对我的饥饿的肚子太有魔力了。

At the time there wasn't this “profession” anyway, heh heh; now there is.

滕:当时也没这个专业嘛嘿嘿现在有了。

Heh, if people think there isn't enough gore... you ain't seen nothing yet.

哼哼,如果有些人觉得还不够血腥的话...其实还有你们没看见的。

I told you they wouldn't be kegs when the discussion first came up, heh.

[/color][/quote][color=blue][size=120%]当然他们是充满蛮锤风格的。

Sam: Heh! (suddenly emerges from behind some bushes and stands beside Frodo) Mr. Frodo is not goin'anywhere without me!

山姆:嘿!(突然从一些灌木后冒出来,站到弗拉多身边)弗拉多老爷没有我哪儿也不去!

Heh, I'd love to read it sometime. All right, time to hit the road! Just shine that sword up for me, okay?

嘿,有空我想看看。好吧,是时候上路了!你们先帮我把剑擦亮吧!

I knew the Devs had China in mindwhen they implemented Singapore.Crazy people, they and theirstereotypes...Heh.

我知道当它进入新加坡的时候就已经有中国人了,疯狂(狂热?)

Heh heh, you should have seen that Ogre scream when I cut his tooth out! I enjoyed every minute of it!

呵呵呵,你应该听听当我把那个食人魔的拔出来时的叫声!我十分地享受!

Grace: Heh heh heh. That's because I tweaked her basic recipe by adding some chili powder.

(葛雷丝:嘿嘿嘿,因为我稍微改了一下,多加了一点辣椒粉。)

BUSTERFIELD:Take this cap off of me! Hello? Ah, nevermind. I look gorgeous. Heh, heh, heh. Ah.

把这个帽子拿开!哦,不用了。我看起来漂亮极了。

Heh heh. What day is today? Everyone is complimenting me. Oh, that's right! Today I have to decide who gets promoted...

呵呵,今天是什么日子?大家都夸我。噢,对了!今天我要决定谁升职。

Elisa: Bronx! Boy is it good to see you! Are Goliath and Angela O.K.?.... Heh, right. Like you got an answer.

在这一集出现的印第安部落属于加拿大北部的瓜基乌图族,乌鸦和祖母变身的怪鸟其实都是瓜基乌图族神话中的人物。

Musashi: So that"s what happened? Heh, she ordered a hero but got a sub instead.

武藏:原来事情就是这样?呵,她想召唤一个英雄,却召来了一个废柴。

Heh... cute little toughie, huh? Looks like here's gonna smash the camera with his tiny little fist!

您正在阅读嘻哈生活,世界第一大国际社区网站!点击这里注册现在就加入我们!

John F. Kennedy:(turning to camera) I believe he said he had to go pee. Heh heh.

肯尼迪:我相信他刚才说的是他想去撒尿,呵呵!

Heh Yi-Lin:(steps forward with grin) Don't be nervous, Big Long. It's me! You remember me, right?

贺翊翎:(微笑上前两步)龙哥别紧张,是我!你还记得我吧?

H: Heh, yeah, you caught me. I like spreading them out and sleeping on them, like a big treasure horde. I'm actually half-dragon, you know.

嘿,被你发现了。我喜欢把它们都铺开,躺在上面睡觉,就像一个巨大的宝库。我实际上是个半龙,你知道的。

There are several ways to say sorry in French depending on who you are, and who you are talking to, and what you are talking about! Simple heh?

在法语中,有几种不同的方式来道歉。这取决于你是谁,你和谁说话,你在说什么!简单吧?

Heh, well, I don't know about that. Oh, by the way, you won't believe who I saw in the coffee shop near my apartment this morning, Jet Li!

什么?你在公寓附近的咖啡店里看见李连杰了?

It wasn't like "thanks, bro." It's was kinda like "heh!" Also, the white snake(s) was burned beyond a trace by Amaterasu.

那个不像:“谢谢,哥哥”有点像“呵呵”而且,白蛇被之前的那个天照给烧了

However looked that the scene the feeling is very good, the rich words favor going to which looked, heh heh, diligently!

不过看现场的感觉还是很棒,有钱的话就看好看的去,嘿嘿,努力吧!