huggable

She gave her mother an affectionate hug.

她紧紧拥抱著她的母亲。

He greeted her with a loving hug.

他以一个深情的拥抱来迎接她。

She gave her daughter a big hug.

她紧紧拥抱着她的女儿。

The captain was afraid to venture out to sea, and decided to hug the shore.

船长不敢冒险驶向大海,决定保持靠近岸边航行。

Central Park is a hug center. The amount of love made visible in the Park is simply appalling.

中央公园是公开调情做爱的中心,这里公开调情做爱之事之多,简直令人震惊。

And he gave me hug goodbye the first day and I went to kiss him on the cheek, and I realized like that this is not really his face, it's the prosthetics.

当我们第一次拥抱吻别时,我想亲他的面颊,忽然想到那不是他的真脸,那是化妆面具。

She give her son a hug and put him to bed.

她拥抱了一下儿子,然后让他上床睡觉。

His girlfriend gave him a hug and a squeeze.

他的女友热烈地拥抱了他并紧握着他的手。

He hug her and hand her a bouquet of roses.

他拥抱她,接著递给她一束玫瑰花。

The little girl gave her mother a big hug.

小女孩紧搂着妈妈。

The Funny Bunny Hug for Bassoon Quartet.

沃克:一首有趣的美国舞蹈(为大管四重奏).

You're passionate and huggable at the same time.

你是如此的充满热情又逗人喜爱。

Debbie sat up and gave Toby a big hug.

戴比坐起来给了托比一个大大的拥抱。

Peter and Alice kiss and hug in society.

彼得和爱丽丝公开亲吻拥抱。

I ask you to live your lives and hug your children.

我请你们象往常一样生活,抱住你们的孩子。

The act of cuddling; a hug or embrace.

拥抱,怀抱拥抱的行为;紧抱或怀抱

To hug, especially with great force.

紧抱,紧拥紧抱,尤指强有力地拥抱

Emcee: OK, bridegroom can hug your wife.

司仪:好了,新郎你可以拥抱你的新娘了。

He entered the store and greeted Mrs. Martin with a hug.

他走进小店并且与马丁太太拥抱致意。

I put my arms round her and gave her a hug.

我伸出双臂拥抱了她一下。

Kelly turned back and smiling gave me a big hug.

凯莉转过身来,笑眯眯地紧紧抱住了我。

During the fog,we had to hug the side of the road.

雾出现的时候,我们不得不沿着路边走。

Geppetto was very happy and gave him a warm hug.

格培多很开心,紧紧地拥抱着他。

She gave Dad a kiss and a big hug.

她吻了爸爸一下,拥抱了爸爸一下。

Hansel and Gretel run to him and hug him.

汉瑟和葛丽特跑过去抱住他。

Partners Without Parents. Hug Yourself.

失亲夫妇,拥抱自我,

Shane's father said as he gave him a hug.

夏恩的父亲抱着他说。

Don't forget to give your mother a big hug!

不要忘了给母亲一个拥抱!

We hug our half belief in ghosts.

我们对鬼魂半信半疑。

A heavy truck with a low center of gravity will hug the road.

重心低的载重型卡车会平稳行驶。

She immediately opened her arms and gave me a big hug.

她马上张开双臂,给了我一个热情的拥抱。

Another hug antic, gnostic waste of my life.

混帐东西,浪费我的时间。

Oh, yeah, that hug looked pretty brutal.

哦,是么,那个拥抱看起来还真绝情呢。

It's common to hug when people meet in the US.

在美国,见面拥抱是件很平常的事。

How can we hug together with the fists closed?

想拥抱怎能握着拳头?

They give Cody a big hug and then another.

他们给了酷迪一个又一个拥抱。

Josh: I thought you're going to hug me.

我以为你要拥抱我。

If I were you, I would give an AIDS patient a hug.

如果我是你,我将给艾滋病病。

His mother gave Paul a hug for being a big help.

鲍尔妈妈紧紧地拥抱他,因为他帮了个大忙。

Ah, I hug this pride in the secret of my heart.

我在我心的微隐处紧抱着这一段骄荣。

I gave my sister an affectionate hug.

我热烈的拥抱妹妹。

Cute ar. Give me a hug and kiss pls. ". Hehe.

我真想说,"我也很。

I have a high fever and I want to hug with you.

我发烧了,我想和你拥抱。

I longed to stretch out my arms and hug her.

我想把两只手伸出去拥抱她一回。

She gave her son a motherly hug.

她以母亲的柔情紧抱她的儿子。

OK, bridegroom can hug your wife.

好了,新郎你可以拥抱你的新娘了。

Her hug made me complicated again.

我在她耳边细声的说了句

To hug,especially with great force.

紧抱,紧拥紧抱,尤指强有力地拥抱

To hug,especially with great.force.

紧抱,紧拥紧抱,尤指强有力地拥抱

To fondle in the arms;hug tenderly.

搂抱,拥抱在手臂中抚摸;亲切地拥抱