huh

They treat you pretty fair, huh?

他们待你大概挺客气的吧?

You're gonna kill two innocent men to get it, huh?

那你就要杀掉两个无辜的人来达到目的吗?

We do not have to wash these cabbages, huh ?

我们不需要洗这些包心菜,对吧!

Have foreign friend is pretty stylish, huh?

有外国朋友很时髦,对吗?

Huh? I can not remember his name.

呃?我想不起他的名字。

It looks like those two are up to something, huh ?

最近那两个人好像怪怪的,关系暧昧。

It looks like those two are up to something,huh ?

最近那两个人好像怪怪的,关系暧昧。

Looks like those two were up to something,huh?

最近那两个人好像怪怪的,关系暧昧。

We do not have to wash these cabbages,huh ?

我们不需要洗这些包心菜,对吧!

Looks like those two are up to someithing, huh?

* 那两人最近关系好象有点暧昧,是吗?

Man A:( spit) Huh! Another goddamn Gov. officer!

路人甲:(了一口)!又一个仗势欺人的狗官!

Yeah, we're definitely outside the box now, huh?

是, 我们现在完全在事情外面了, 啊?

Yes, Who's been using this code, huh?

是的, 谁在使用这些代码,哼?

A: Lots of memories of those good old days, huh?

对那些美好的日子有很多回忆对不对?

You think you know the answer, huh?

你以为你知道那答案吗, 嗯?

The Admin Office, huh? Where's that?

管理员办公室?什么地方啊?

Your wife finally talked you into it, huh?

你老婆终于把你说转了,哼?

All set for the escape, then huh, DuChamp?

杜强普,它们是为了防止逃跑所设的?

Huh...? General Kenobi. you are a bold one.

哈...?肯诺比将军,你可真是大胆啊.

Huh? How do you know how I feel?

呃?你怎么知道我舒不舒服呢?

Huh? There are only two seasons?

哈,只有两个季节?

Huh? What's this? Oh, my God! It's my passport!

咦?这是什么?哦,我的天啊!是我的护照!

Uh huh Hmm. What's this under this sweater here?

是吗。那么这件毛衣下面是什么?

I guess we women should be brave like you, huh?

我想我们女人应该像你一样勇敢??

Between friend and friendlier, huh?

是朋友,还是要更亲密点?

Barrack 1, huh? Now where'd that be?

兵营1?那是什么?

Those sewers don't smell so good, huh?

那些下水道闻起来真是不好闻,对吧?

So you won't be coming tonight, huh?

那么你今晚就不来了吗,嗯?

So I guess I can't change my mind then, huh?

那,我想,我改变主意也不行喽? ?

So you fell on some stairs and broke your leg, huh?

你走楼梯时摔断了腿?

So you're betting on black today, huh, Captain?

你今天赌在黑色上面啊?上校?

"Huh! So what you say goes, does it?

“嗳,说出算数!

Up to your old tricks again, huh, Captain?

上校,又在忙你的老技俩啦?

Taking pictures of the old bridges, huh?

给那些古旧的桥拍照,呵?

Well, look at you, a general, huh?

看看你,升将军了

Maestro: No next time huh? Why is that?

迈斯卓:没有下次了吗?为什么会那样呢?

The Storage Compound, huh? What's In there?

储藏区?那里有什么?

The advanced exercise class is not so easy, huh?

高级健身班不是那么容易吧, 对不对?

Michelle is very grown up for a ten-year-old, huh?

以一个十岁的孩子来说 michelle很成熟 ,是吗?

Lots of memories of those good old days, huh?

对那些美好的日子有很多回忆对不对?

Pretty good for an american chinese huh?

我是美国人,我可以中文!

Oh. I guess even kings get scared, huh?

原来国王也会害怕?

Guard: You and me both pal. Huh?

你我是一对好伙伴吧,嗯?

Jason: Huh? What are you trying to say. Steve?

詹森:哈?史迪夫,你说什么啦?

Sara: Blade went right through his boot, huh?

所以刀锋割伤了他的脚?

Huh, thought I lost my shadow for a sec.

啊哈,我还以为自己的影子丢了呢。

Huh, you're here hunting for treasures!

嗬,跑这儿寻宝贝来了!

Trying to avoid your duties, huh?

竟然想逃避责任。

LOGAN: Hey! Hook me up with a beverage, huh?

嗨,想用饮料来引我上钩?

V: Really? So your house is like a big clinic, huh?

真的啊?那你家不就跟个大型诊所一样罗?