I

How can I persuade you of my sincerity?

我如何能够让你相信我的诚意?

I am a hundred percent in agreement with you.

我百分之百同意你的看法。

I am well aware that this is a tough job.

我深知这是一件棘手的工作。

I beg your pardon. I suppose I should have knocked.

请原谅,我想我本该敲门的。

I believe he has started reading up anthropology.

我相信他已开始攻读人类学。

I bought a pair of tan leather shoes the other day.

前几天我买了双棕褐色的皮鞋。

I gave him money as an inducement to leave.

我给他钱,诱使他离去。

I got a new coat in that store last week.

上礼拜我在那家店买了一件新外套。

I groped for the light switch in the dark room.

我在黑暗的房间里摸索着找电灯开关。

I have a feeling that we are being followed.

我有种感觉我们正被人跟踪。

I have a huge pile of letters to deal with.

我有一大堆信件要处理。

I heard his footsteps in the hall.

我听见大厅里有他的脚步声。

I hit him fair and square on the jaw.

我不偏不倚打中他的下巴。

I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.

我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。

As a matter of fact, I've never been there before.

事实上我从未到过那儿。

It was painful to admit that I was wrong.

要我承认错了,是很费力的。

I saw the whole accident with my own eyes.

这次事故我是全部亲眼看到的。

I think most of these obstacles can be surmounted.

我认为这些障碍大多数都是可以克服的。

I think so; in fact, I am quite sure.

我想如此,事实上我非常确信。

I think the work can be completed ahead of time.

我认为这项工作能提前完成。

I think your plans will chime in with mine.

我想你的计划会同我的相吻合。

She and I can't live under the same roof.

她和我不能住在一起。

I was paging through a magazine when he came in.

他进来时我在翻阅一本杂志。

She didn't attend to what I was saying.

她对我所说的话未加注意。

I will go, provided that you go too.

你也去的话我就去。

I will leave you now so that you can unpack.

我这就走,好让你打开行李。

I would like to have a word with you.

我想同你说句话。

I'll try and rustle you up something to eat.

我设法给你弄点吃的。

I'm not feeling up to snuff today.

我今天觉得不大舒服。

I've got the hump over what he said to me.

我已经对他所说的很不耐烦了。

If I had my way, I'd go to the movies tonight.

假如我做得到的话,我今晚会去看电影。

Her eyes are the most catching I have ever seen.

她的眼睛是我见到过的最迷人的。

Please keep the watch for me while I go swimming.

我去游泳,请代我保管这表。

I'll do everything possible to help you.

我会尽一切可能帮助你。

Do you mind if I draw up the blinds?

我卷起窗帘你不反对吧?

I drove up in front of the house and honked.

我将车开到屋子前面然后按喇叭。

I had to listen to the whole nauseating story.

我不得不从头到尾听那令人作呕的故事。

When it comes to German, I know nothing.

谈到德语,我一窍不通。

I am afraid you have not appreciated the urgency of the matter.

恐怕你还没有意识到这件事的紧迫性。

I believe that he will show his true colors someday.

我相信他总有一天会现出原形的。

I bought a run-down farm house and plan to fix it up.

我买了一间破败的农舍,打算整修整修。

He did the work so badly that I had to do it all over again myself.

他干的太差劲了,我只好亲自重做。

I have been puzzling about this question for weeks now.

我对这个问题已冥思苦想了好几个星期。

I hope you can pardon his badness and let him start all over again.

希望您能原谅他的不好,让他从新开始。

It is a nice song and I think it will catch on quickly.

这首歌很好,我想它会很快流行起来。

I hurried in response to my friend's summons for help.

我应召急忙前去帮助我的朋友。

I make the distance anywhere between ten to twelve miles.

我猜想距离在十到十二英里之间。

I must sally forth into town and buy my week's food.

我得赶快去城里采购一星期吃的食物。

I put the shirt in soapy water to soak out the stain.

我将衬衫浸在肥皂水里以去除污渍。

I read about the writer's suicide in an evening newspaper.

我是从一份晚报上读到关于那位作家自杀的消息的。