informal

It fell to me to inform her of her son's death.

要把她儿子死亡的消息告诉她,这责任落在了我的肩上。

Could you please inform me how to go about contacting a lawyer?

请您告诉我怎样去联络律师?

Our only resort is to inform the police.

我们唯一的办法就是向警方报案。

It would be inexpedient to inform them at this stage.

在目前阶段就通知他们很不妥当。

Please inform us what special offer you can make us.

请告贵公司能给多少特价优待。

In case that he leaves, please inform me.

如果他离开,请通知我。

Please inform me by letter of your plans.

请来信把你的计划告诉我。

If you see anything suspicious, inform the police at once.

你要是看到什么可疑的东西就马上通知警察。

If you have no other plans for Sunday, December the sixth, come to a little informal luncheon here at my home?

假如您在12月6日(星期日)没有其他安排的话,能否到我家中便餐。

I meant it to be an informal discussion, but it didn't turn out as I intended (it should).

我本想随便商量一下,结果事与愿违。

She has just got through to inform us that she arrived there at9:15.

她刚才打通电话告诉我们说,她九点一刻到了那儿。

In reply to your letter inquiry of ... we wish to inform you that ...

兹复贵方。。。月。。。日函询盘,我们愿意告诉贵方。。。

By this letter we inform you that we shall send these wines to our friends at Cologne.

我们将这些葡萄酒邮寄给在科隆的客户,特此函告。

Please inform us what special offer you can make us based on a quantity of500 tons.

请告知在订购500吨的基础上贵公司能给多少特价优待。

I am happy to inform you that my wife gave birth to a son at4:50 this morning. Both wife and son are healthy.

我怀着高兴的心情告诉你,我妻子于今天早上四时五十分产下一子。母子平安。

I inform you that I have this day removed to ..., where all communication shall in future be addressed.

自即日起,已经迁到 ..., 今后来信,请寄该址。特此告知。

As soon as the purchase is made, and the price ascertain, I will inform you at what they will be invoiced.

当我们查明何时有货,价格多少时,将立即通知贵公司,以什么价格可以成交。

Please inform us if you are not satisfied with the car, and we will act accordingly.

如果你不满意这辆汽车,请通知我们,我们将酌情办理。

As requested, we will inform you of the date of despatch immediately upon completing shipment.

按照你方要求,我们会在装运完成后立即将发货日期通知你方。

As soon as the purchase is made, and the price ascertained, I will inform you at what they will be invoiced.

当我们查明何时有货,价格多少时,将立即通知贵公司,以什么价格可以成交。

Non-resident students who wish to lunch in should inform the Bursar before ten o'clock.

走读生凡拟在校用午餐者希于10时前通知总务管理员,今天你在家吃午饭还是出去吃饭?

Personally, I think your counter- offer is reasonable. But I must contact my headquarter first and I'll inform you tomorrow.

就我个人而言,我认为贵方的还盘是有道理的。但我必须与总部联系一下,明天通知您。

We had an informal meeting.

我们做了非正式的会晤。

These words are informal.

这些词是非正式用语。

An excessively familiar or informal act; an impropriety.

不拘礼仪过分亲密或不拘礼仪的行为; 不得体的行为

An informal gathering of friends; a relaxed, informal manner.

朋友们的非正式聚会; 一种放松的、随便的方式

An informal social gathering at which coffee and other refreshments are served.

非正式的社交集会供应咖啡和其他饮料的一种非正式的公共集会

Dear Sir, I have been requested to inform you that ...

敬启者: 兹通知阁下 ...

An informal dance or party arranged to give members of a group an opportunity to get acquainted.

交谊会一个非正式的舞蹈或聚会,用以给一群成员安排认识的机会

An informal gathering or session for the exchange of news, opinions, and gossip.

非正式的聚会,杂谈会为交换消息、意见或内幕新闻而进行的非正式聚会或会议

A golf shot not tallied against the score, granted in informal play after a poor shot especially from the tee.

加击非正式比赛的高尔夫球游戏中,由于击球不好特允许再多打一次,但不为得分,尤指在发球处进行

An informal performance by folk singers, typically with participation by the audience.

民歌歌会民歌手的非正式表演,其特点是有观众的参与

The current trend is towards informal clothing.

目前的趋势是穿著比较随便。

We have an informal agreement to ride to school together.

我们有个一起骑车上学的非正式约定。

The movement seeking to protect and inform consumers by requiring such practices as honest packaging and advertising, product guarantees, and improved safety standards.

保护消费者利益运动一种通过要求在包装及广告上诚实无欺、产品保证以及更好的安全标准等商业行为从而设法保护消费者并为他们提供信息的运动

The informal transmission of information, gossip, or rumor from person to person.

谣传; 流言; 谣言在人们中间信息、闲话或谣言的不正式传播

She's informal with everyone.

她对任何人都不拘礼仪。

Serving to inform; providing or disclosing information; instructive.

提供资讯的,有益的为 ... 提供信息服务的; 提供或揭露信息的; 增长见识的

Every cop is required to inform the suspect of his Miranda warnings.

警察被要求向嫌犯宣读他的权利。

I'm very pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted.

我非常高兴地通知您,您的申请已被接受。

They had an informal discussion on currency.

他们就货币问题进行了座谈。

He proposed a series of informal meetings.

他建议举行一系列非正式会议。

All along or (informal) right along adv. phr.

自始至终;一直就;从开始便。

Other systems are more informal--like meetings.

有些制度比较非正式--如会议。

The Premier made an informal visit to Vietnam.

总理对越南作了一次非正式访问。

Suited for everyday wear or use; informal.

轻便的,非正式的适于每日穿着或使用的;非正式的

Be " guy " an informal sort of word?

"guy"是一种随便不拘礼节的词吗?

The current trend is toward informal clothing.

目前的趋势是穿着比较随便。

Don't fuss up for the party,it's very informal.

不要为这次聚会过分打扮,这是个十分随便的场合。

It is informal dinner, is not it?

这是家常便饭,对吗?