it

There is positive proof that he did it.

有确切的证据证明他做了此事。

You can do it this way if you care to.

如果你乐意的话,可以这样做。

It is a fact of life and you must face it.

这是严酷的现实,你必须面对它。

It is absurd to go out in such terrible weather.

在这麽恶劣的天气里出去太荒唐。

It is hard to sleep without a cooler in this room.

没有空气调节器,在这间屋里很难入睡。

It is necessary that he be sent there at once.

有必要马上派他到那里去。

It is now our aim to set up a factory.

我们现在的目的是创办一座工厂。

It is very unwise for the girl to marry him.

这女孩嫁给他是很不明智的。

It is wrong of you to bully the child.

你不该欺侮那个孩子。

It was nothing less than a miracle.

那完全是个奇迹。

It was painful to admit that I was wrong.

要我承认错了,是很费力的。

It was pure luck that he was home when we called.

非常幸运,我们打电话时他在家里。

It's only human nature to want a comfortable life.

想过舒适的生活不过是普通人的本性。

It's sad that we have to part company with them.

很遗憾我们要与他们分别了。

He will come on time even though it rains.

即使下雨,他还是会准时来的。

The fur collar mats when it gets wet.

皮领子湿了时毛就结在一起。

The method seems good but it needs to be tried out.

这个方法似乎不错,但需要试验一下。

The plane climbed until it was clear of the clouds.

飞机爬升穿出了云层。

Wherever it is possible, he tries to help.

只要有可能,他总是设法帮忙。

Whether it rains or not makes no difference to me.

下不下雨对我来说都一样。

When it comes to German, I know nothing.

谈到德语,我一窍不通。

It is often unpleasant to see an anomaly animal.

见到一只畸形动物常常会使人感到不快。

No sooner had we left the village than it began to rain.

我们刚离开村子,天就下起雨来了。

I bought a run-down farm house and plan to fix it up.

我买了一间破败的农舍,打算整修整修。

He did the work so badly that I had to do it all over again myself.

他干的太差劲了,我只好亲自重做。

He glimpsed at my new watch and said it was a good bargain.

他看了一眼我的新表,说买得很上算。

It disheartened all of us that she had been dismissed.

她被解雇了,这使我们大家都很沮丧。

It infuriated me to read that he had been indicated.

读到他被控告的消息我火冒三丈。

It is a nice song and I think it will catch on quickly.

这首歌很好,我想它会很快流行起来。

It is a systematic attempt to strengthen our competitive ability.

那是为增强我们的竞争能力而作的有计划的努力。

It is better to express your anger, rather than bottle it up.

生气宁可发泄出来而不要闷在肚内。

It is never wise to come between a man and his wife.

干预人家夫妇间的事是不智的。

It is rash to cross the street without looking both ways.

不朝两边看看就穿马路是莽撞的。

It may take a long time to find a solution to the problem.

也许要花很长时间才能找到解决这个问题的办法。

It must be difficult to play various personae in the same movie.

在同一个电影中扮演不同的角色肯定不容易。

It seemed an eternity before news of his safety reached her.

他平安的消息到达她那里之前,那段时间似乎是无限漫长的。

It seemed to be her mission to care for her brother's children.

照顾她兄弟的孩子似乎成了她一生的使命。

It took me quite a while to fill out the questionnaire.

填写那份问卷花了我好长一段时间。

It took us an entire week to finish painting the home.

它花去了我们整整一星期的时间才把房子粉刷好。

It was that thought which made me ask an unquiet question calmly.

是那个想法使我平静地问了一个令人焦急的问题。

It was very thoughtless of you to keep her waiting so long.

你让她等那么久也太不体谅人了。

I scrubbed hard at the stain to see if I could get it off.

我使劲擦这个污迹,看能不能将它去掉。

It will be unjust to let me suffer for the folly of other people.

让我因他人的愚昧而受罪是不公平的。

It's a tight squeeze to get five people in that small car.

五个人坐在那个小车子里真是太挤了。

It's almost impossible to agree on a unified basic price.

几乎不可能商定一个划一的基本价格。

It's Bill's wife who really rules the roost in that family.

在比尔家里,真正当家的是她的老婆。

It's important for the college freshman to keep his nose clean.

对大学新生而言洁身自好是很重要的。

It's natural to slack2 off towards the end of a hard day's work.

一天紧张工作快结束的时候有些放松是自然的。

It's quite clear that the electric car is technically feasible.

电动汽车明显在工艺技术上是可行的。

Still, it's an ill wind; you will have an unexpected holiday.

不过,这也并非完全的不幸,你会享受到一次意外的休假。