M

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

As far as I'm concerned, the beige one is better.

就我而言,米色的那个更好。

I'll trust you to behave responsibly while I'm out.

我相信你在我外出期间会认真办事的。

I can't say I'm at all pleased by your product.

我不能说对你们的产品满意。

I can't say I'm wild about her new husband.

我很难说我非常喜欢她的新婚丈夫。

I don't live here; I'm just staying a while.

我不住这,我只停留一会儿。

Don't worry over me. I'm all right. I'll get along.

不要为我发愁。我没事,我会干好的。

I haven't decided what to do; I'm mulling it over.

我还没有决定怎么办,我正在仔细考虑。

As regards that matter I'm quite of your opinion.

关于那件事,我很同意你的意见。

I think I'm lost; I can't find the bridge.

我想我是迷路了,我找不到那座桥了。

I won't go to the party unless I'm invited.

除非我被邀请,否则我不会去参加晚会的。

Let's walk fast in order to keep warm. I'm cold.

咱们快些吧,以保持身体暖和。我感到冷。

At odd moments I'm struck by his resemblance to you.

有些时候我会忽然想到他很像你而感到惊讶。

No, I'm going to get a facial massage.

不,我要去做脸部按摩。

Man, I'm beat. I'm going to hit the sack.

天啊,我累死了。我要去睡觉了。

I have to say I'm rather pessimistic.

我得说我相当悲观。

Don't butt in like that when I'm speaking.

我讲话时别这样打断我的话。

I haven't given up smoking but I'm cutting down.

我没有断烟,但是抽烟少了。

I think this is their house but I'm not sure.

我想这是他们家,但不敢肯定。

But I'm not qualified to take on the job.

但我没有条件担任这项工作。

My assistant will stand in for me while I'm away.

我不在的时候我的助手将代表我处理事务。

I like the house but I'm not sold on the area.

我喜欢这所房子,但相不中这个地区。

In English, b, p, m and w are bilabials.

英语中的b、p、m、w为双唇音。

I support the campaign because I'm in tune with its aims.

我支持这一运动,因为我同它的目标是一致的。

Can you please give me a lift? I'm afraid my car's in dock.

请让我搭一下车好吗?我的汽车在修理。

I'm afraid I'm not really interested.

很遗憾我实际上没有兴趣。

No more, thank you-I'm full to the scuppers.

不能再加了,谢谢!-我已经吃得满出来了。

These stains won't come off, I'm afraid.

我看,这些污点去不掉。

I hope you're taking in what I'm saying.

我希望你能听得进去我说的话。

As soon as I can, I'm going to change jobs.

一旦有可能,我就准备换一份工作。

Oh, I'm sorry. I can't lay hands on the treasure.

噢,很遗憾,我找不到这宝物。

I'm afraid I'm none the wiser for your explanation.

很抱歉,我听了你的解释还是不明白。

I've been on the run all day and I'm exhausted.

我整天忙个不停,疲於奔命。

I've chipped a piece out of your table, I'm afraid.

对不起,我把你的桌子碰坏了一小块。

I've had enough of it; I'm going to jack it in now.

这一套我已经受够了; 现在我不打算干了。

Generally speaking, I'm inclined to agree with you.

总的说来,我比较同意你的意见。

The doctor says I'm underweight.

医生说我的体重低於标准。

We'll be a wee bit late, I'm afraid.

我看我们有点儿晚了。

Don't distract my attention I'm trying to study!

别分散我的注意力--我正要学习呢!

Don't try to fool me. I'm from Missouri.

别想骗我,我不会相信你的话。

That girl will go a long way, I'm sure.

我相信那姑娘很有前途。

All this extra work I'm doing is breaking into my leisure time.

我目前的这一切额外工作用去了我的闲暇时间。

"I'm almost certain to get the bullet, " he said.

"我差不多可以肯定这次要被解雇了,"他说道。

No sugar in my coffee, please; I'm dieting.

请不要给我的咖啡放糖,我在节食。

Half a mo (ie Wait a little), I'm not quite ready.

等一下,我还没完全准备好。

There's a limit to how much I'm prepared to spend.

我准备花多少钱是有限度的。

Could you lend me 10? I'm completely broke!

你能借给我10英镑吗? 我一个钱也没有!

This hair-tonic is a fraud; I'm as bald as ever.

这生发剂是骗人的玩艺,我还是和以前一样秃。

You are the very man I'm looking for.

你正是我要找的人。

I can't concentrate on my work when I'm tired.

我累了就无法集中精力工作。