oddly

Oddly enough, he didn't remember his own birthday.

说来实在奇怪,他连自己的生日也记不得。

How odd they have gone through the eccentric thing!

他们经历了多么离奇古怪的事!

He does odd jobs for me from time to time.

他有时给我干点零活。

He behaves very oddly at times I don't think he's quite all there.

他有时很怪--我觉得他头脑不太正常。

Oddly enough, we were just talking about the same thing.

说也奇怪,我们刚谈的正是这件事。

He does the odd job for me from time to time.

他偶尔来为我做些零碎的工作。

It's very odd that she didn't reply to our letter.

她没有回我们的信是件很奇怪的事。

I know I'm nearly sixty but oddly enough I feel as fit as I did at forty.

我知道我差不多60岁了,但奇怪的是,我觉得如40岁一样健康。

She went a bit odd and had to be put away.

她有点不正常,只好送进了疯人院。

The man does odd jobs in my father's garden.

那人在我父亲的花园里打零工。

Nature, very oddly, when the horn of plenty is quite empty, always fills it with babies.

说也奇怪,大自然不丰赐五谷时,却往往多降婴儿。

Something rather odd has sprung up.

发生了一桩相当奇怪的事。

At odd moments I'm struck by his resemblance to you.

有些时候我会忽然想到他很像你而感到惊讶。

See if you can fit any of these odd lids to this set of containers.

看看这些零散的盖子有没有能配上这套容器的。

He does odd jobs that bring him in about 30 a week.

他做零工每周可赚约30英镑。

I've heard some odd tales about her.

我听到些关於她的怪事。

There's always an odd one out when I sort out my socks.

我给袜子配对时,总是有单只的剩下。

The sentence reads oddly.

这句子读起来很怪。

Here is a pound note; pay the bill and keep the odd money.

这是一张一英镑的钞票。付账后多下来的零钱你留着好了。

They assigned his odd behavior to his ill health.

他们把他的古怪行为归因于健康不佳。

He's quite mad: he goes round in very odd clothes.

他真是疯了,竟穿著稀奇古怪的衣服到处逛。

She made a cushion out of odd bits of material.

她用碎布头做了个靠垫。

I've heard of some odd things, but this takes the biscuit.

我听过一些奇怪的事,可这件事实在是在太奇怪了。

The drug made him behave quite oddly.

这药使他行为非常古怪。

His formal clothes made him the odd one out in the club.

他衣冠楚楚,在俱乐部中如鹤立鸡群。

George is no longer on the stab, but does odd jobs when required.

乔治现在已经没有固定工作了,只是在别人需要的时候干一点零活。

Oddly enough, he didn't seem to remember his own birthday.

说也奇怪,他似乎不记得自己的生日。

He did odd jobs around the house during his holiday.

假日中他在家做些零活儿。

I took her on one side to ask about her odd behaviour.

我把她带到一旁问她为什麽有这种奇怪举动。

But everything looked oddly familiar to me.

但眼前的一切我都十分熟悉。

I had an odd sense of deja vu just as you said that.

你刚才提到的事,我有一种似曾经历过的奇怪幻觉。

Banana, grape, apple, daisy which of these is the odd one out?

香蕉、葡萄、苹果、雏菊--这几样东西哪一样与众不同?

Oddly enough, modern painting leaves me cold.

奇怪得很,我对现代绘画不感兴趣。

The man wears an odd felt hat.

那人戴着一顶古怪的毡帽。

I can't figure out why he's been behaving so oddly.

我无法理解他为什么一直行为乖僻。

Oddly enough, that very shudder did the business.

说来也怪,正是这寒战帮了我的忙。

There is an odd assemblage of broken bits of furniture in this room.

这间屋子里放了一堆奇形怪状的破烂家具。

His scarfpin was a large diamond, oddly set.

他的领带别针是一颗很大的钻石,不过镶嵌得奇特古怪。

That boy is always the odd man out when the children are divided into teams.

孩子分组时,那男孩总是单个儿。

She's been behaving very oddly lately.

她最近行为极其反常。

I never refuse odd jobs to supplement my income it's all grist to the mill.

我为增加收入,对于做零活总是来者不拒--多多益善。

In his hour of achievement Richard Nixon was oddly vulnerable.

尼克松在得意的时候特别容易引起人们的责难。

He's a bit of an odd fish -- he's never been out of his house for years.

他这个人很古怪--多年来深居简出。

Oddly enough, Hollis and Hoover got on rather well.

奇怪得很,霍利斯和胡佛居然相处得很好。

Don't throw these odd pieces of cloth away; they may come in for something or other.

不要把这些零碎布片扔掉,它们可能会有什么用的。

I felt oddly oppressed with my memories.

许多往事在我的脑海中起伏,使我感到莫名的苦恼。

She was an odd fish, ignorant of common life, fond of rudely opposing established opinions.

她是个怪人,不懂日常的社交生活,喜欢粗鲁地反对既定的见解。

And yet. I find it oddly comforting.

然而,我感到奇特的安慰。

The old man liked nothing better than puttering about, doing a few odd jobs here and there.

老人喜欢的莫过于在花园内转悠,这儿那儿干点零星活。

Oddly enough, I, too, met him yesterday.

真够怪的, 我昨天也遇见了他。