ooh

Ooh, I know there is something I mean to tell you, we have get an invitation from Derby to celebrate Christmas.

哦,我知道有件事我原想告诉你的,我们已接到德比的邀请去庆祝圣诞。

Ooh, I do not want to sit next to my boss !

哦,我不喜欢坐在老板旁边!

Ooh,I do not want to sit next to my boss !

哦,我不喜欢坐在老板旁边!

Ooh! These onions really make my eyes water .

哦! 洋葱实在是让我流眼泪。

Ooh, that stuff don't half stink.

喔喔,那东西真臭。

It's the only thing to do. Ooh ho.

这是唯一可以做的。

If only i knew what i know today, ooh, ooh.

如果当时能知道今天的一切,噢.

Phoebe: Ooh, you guys have to make a wish.

哦,你们要许个愿哦。

Ooh baby, lookinto the corners of your mind.

亲爱的,你想清楚吧。

Ooh yeah I'm not a man to play around baby.

亲爱的,我不是花心的男人。

Ooh! Another sleepless night in Beijing.

又是一个北京不眠夜。

Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue.

我不希望提起这件事。

Ooh, do I sense a little bit of resentment?

喔,我怎么感觉到了一点儿怨恨的味道?

Ooh, don't you know you need some time all alone.

哦,你是不是需要些时间完全独处。

Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.

她真不应该穿那条裤子。

A part of me will always be with you, ooh with you.

我知道不论我身在合处,你总会在我心中,在我心中。

Ooh! These onions really make my eyes water.

哦!洋葱实在是让我流眼泪。

Monica: Ooh, Ugly Naked Dancing!

哦,裸体丑陋舞蹈!

Dante: Ooh, I love a fast woman.

哦,我喜欢干净利落的女人。

Ooh, baby, do you know that's worth ?

噢!宝贝(或亲爱的)你可知道这可值得?

Hubba-hubba! Ooh! He bends me...

真不错!哦!他让我倾倒...

Alex: Ooh! How about a thick, juicy steak?

亚历克斯:哦!厚,多汁的牛排怎么样?

Ooh, I'm gonna whup that girl's ass.

真想揍她一顿。

Wow Ooh , our teammate swiming the fastest .

吼吼,我们的队员游得最快。

Dana: Leo. Leo. "Your moon is in Uranus." - Ooh.

达纳:狮子座。狮子座。“你的月亮在天王星。”-哦。

Ooh! The movers! -Wow! -Come right in, boys!

哦!搬家工人!-哇!-进来吧,小伙子们!

Ooh,that sounds fun,but I have a better idea.

哦,这个主意听起来很有趣,但我有个更好的主意.

You wont throw your love away, ooh.

你爱你惯于扔出去,进攻.

Ooh, someone's got their bih on.

哦哦 有人摆臭架子了。

Ooh, ooh, and she's buying a stairway to heaven.

啊,她想买去天堂的梯子。

Ooh, watch out. When it rains, it pours.

喔,小心。不下则以,一下就是倾盆大雨。

CARL: What? What? Aah! Ooh! Help! Aah!

卡尔:怎么了?怎么回事?噢!救救我!啊!

Phoebe: Ooh, wait.. wait, I see a woman.

哦,等等,等等,我看到一个女人。

C;(deadpan)Ooh,I'm alive with pleasure now.

(难受死了)哦,我终于可以做点我喜欢的事了。

Set the bar high: Make people Ooh and Aah.

把标准放的更高: 让人们惊讶。

Ooh, not for me. The law makes me hot.

哦 我不会 法律总是让我兴奋。

Phoebe: Ooh, wait... wait, I see a woman.

哦,等等,等等,我看见一个女人。

Ooh, you smell great tonight. What're you wearing?

你今晚闻起来妙极了。你身上是什么?

Ooh, is this one of those paintball guns?

这就是你们的彩弹枪?

Denise: Ooh, no. too much work. I hate to sweat. It's so gross.

狄妮丝:喔,不。太费力。我讨厌流汗。好恶心。

Ooh! This is the most beautiful building I've ever seen!

哦!这是我所见过最漂亮的建筑物了!

Ooh, I'm happy you like them.

啊哈,我很高兴你能喜欢。

She let out an audible“ ooh” and Lane smiled with pride.

她情不自禁地叫了一声“嚯”,莱恩得意地笑了。

Marie: Ooh, maybe it's a girl who's interested in you!

玛丽:喔,也许是哪个对你有意思的女孩子写的!

Lord, I didn't have no sweet woman, ooh well, babe, in my distress.

老天爷,我找不到甜蜜爱人,唉唷,宝贝,我精疲力竭。

Nevan: All right. I'll help you. Ooh, I love a fast woman.

但丁:你不正这么想吗?

Uh-huh, got it. Ooh, I'm gonna see my dad. Wish me luck.

啊,我知道了。我就要见到我爸爸了。祝我好运吧。

Ooh! Oh! (She starts to pluck at the air just in front of Ross.

喔,奥。(她开始在罗斯的前面采集空气。

Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.

我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。

Ooh, it gets me hot when you talk about snuffing out lives.

噢,你谈到开杀戒真让我兴奋。