perplexities

It took him long time to smooth away perplexities.

他花了好长时间才消除了困惑。

I have no wish to perplex the issue.

我不想使问题复杂化。

As it turned out, perplexities were just beginning.

但实际情况是,令人困惑的事件正在萌芽。

The wise man has no perplexities.

贤者, 不惑也。

The desultory discussion merely reaffirmed old perplexities.

这次讨论完全不着边际,仅仅重申了过去那些纠缠不清的老问题。

I walked home in a distracted state, with my two perplexities.

我带着这两个棘手的难题,心神不定地走回家去。

It was not her employer who created these perplexities.

令她感到慌恐的并非是她的雇主。

The new tax laws perplex me.

新税收法律使我很费解。

This maker continues to perplex me with this wine.

这个制造商继续用酒困扰我。

This problem is hard enough to perplex even the teacher.

这个问题确实很难,以至于老师都迷惑不解。

By undue profoundity we perplex and enfeeble thought.

过于认为奥妙,我们思想反而模糊不清。

In reality, careers and the workplace perplex me entirely.

实际上,事业和职场这两样东西我完全搞不懂。

This problem is hard enough to perplex even the teacher .

这个问题确实很难,以至于老师都迷惑不解。

Xmas wrecks perplex and vex. Xmas wrecks perplex and vex.

圣诞节使人困惑又使人恼火.

I slightly smile as usual, break rein of perplex in my heart.

习惯性的,露出微微的浅笑,挣脱了心里的迷惘。

How can you just eliminate perplex the trouble in my heart?

如何才能排除困扰我心中的烦恼呢?

Today, I seem to realize my dream which perplex me all the time.

今天,我似乎可以实现这个一直困扰我的梦想。

Why can feeling always let me bring harm to perplex?

为什么感情总会让我带来伤害困扰呢?

Such were some of the perplexities of American literature in the first year of the new republic.

美国文学在共和国成立之初对这些问题感到大惑不解。

We're dismal enough without conjuring up ghosts and visions to perplex us.

用不着招神现鬼来缠我们,我们已够惨的啦。

In this and the next three chapters we shall be occupied with an attempt to clear up certain perplexities.

在本章及以下三章中,我们想澄清若干疑难。

Already the perplexities of the examination were beginning to reassert themselves in his mind.

担心考试的心情又开始在他心里顽强地出现了。

The amount of divergence is a subtle affair, liable to perplex the Englishman when he looks at America.

差异的多寡是件极为微妙的事务,这极容易使一个英国人在审视美国时大惑不解。

I confess that it is here that I have had to wrestle with perplexities which are even now only partially resolved.

在这里,我得承认有一些直到现在还只是部分解决的困惑,我仍然需要全力搏斗的。

I cannot, of course, by unearthing this principle, claim to have solved everyone's perplexities.

当然,我无法通过挖掘出这一原则而声称解决了每个人的困惑。

However, I think this explanation can hardly solve the perplexities of AI theories.

但是我认为这类理论还是难以解决人工智能的困惑。

The enemy was perplexities notabsolutely certain circumstances you do not give full play to their best means of attack.

而惑敌就是不到绝对有把握的情况下不施展你最擅长的攻击手段。

In this way, I will be able to make a new start with ease, rather than bogged in the perplexities of the past.

这样我就可以安心的去打理一个新的开始,而不是馅在过去的泥沼里自困自扰。

For instance, he said: "the wise are free from perplexities virtuous man is never worried, fear the brave.

比如他说:“知者不惑,仁者不忧,勇者不惧。”

The man of wisdom has no perplexities,the man of humanity has no worries,the man of courage has no fears.

善为士者不武,善战者不怒,善胜敌者不与,善用人者为之下.是谓不争之德,是谓用人之力,是谓配天,古之极.

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and, to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query.

这个问题连最有见识的人都困惑难解,何况年轻的亚瑟,对于他这是个无法回答的问题。

Ireland went into paralysis and Dublin was the center of it, which caused the pessimism, emptiness and perplexities of the Dubliners.

整个爱尔兰陷入了瘫痪,而都柏林则是瘫痪的中心。

The disease, which affects young children of both sexes, has continued to perplex doctors and public health workers.

在男女儿童身上发生的这种疾病一直让医生和公共卫生工作人员感到困惑。

I may have been born to be a benefactor to you, by sometimes giving you an opportunity of assisting me in my little perplexities.

也许我生来就是你们的恩人,常常给你们一些机会,在我遇到一些小困难的时候给我帮个忙。

All Vedic literatures advise us to approach a bona fide spiritual master to get free from the perplexities of life, which happen without our desire.

古印度的韦陀圣典劝谕我们接近真正的灵性导师,摆脱非我们所愿而切实存在的困惑。

If not be handled properly,it will perplex even injure the good-neighbourliness an...

若处理不当,将会长期困扰甚至从根本上损害双方来之不易的睦邻友好关系。

Go into the field or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or the mountains, and all your little perplexities and anxieties will vanish.

走进原野与森林,夏季里到海边或山上呆一天,所有的烦扰将全部涤荡一空。

The dream still is a dream. Difficult accomplish sth is solid, do not need to perplex oneself.

昨天晚上做了个噩梦,很恐怖的那种,现在我很害怕?该怎么办啊?

Such a question would perplex even the most knowledgeable man, and to young Arthur, it seemed an impossible query.

即便是知识最渊博的人也会被这样的问题难住,对于年轻的亚瑟而言,这问题就更没法回答了。

Go intothe fields or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or themountains, and all your little perplexities and anxieties will vanish.

走进田野或树林,或是去夏日的海滨或山间度过一天的时光,那么你所有微不足道的困惑和焦虑都将烟消云散。

Always unassuming and easily approachable, Rewi Alley spoke with fervour and assurance so that perplexities could be solved and lacunas filled.

艾黎平易近人,尊重事实,在娓娓而谈中为他们释疑解惑。

We really live difficultly at first we must to sustain various exterior pressures and more to face our own inward perplexities.

我们确实活得艰难,一要承受种种外部的压力,更要面对自己内心的困惑。

But what perplex SAAS enterprise truly is changeover collects fees rate is too minor.

但真正困扰SAAS企业的是转换收费率过小。

Go into the fields or the woods, spend a summer day by the sea or the mountains, and all your little perplexities and anxieties will vanish.

走进田野或树林,在夏日的海滨或山间度过一天的时光,那么所有你那些微不足道的困惑和焦虑都会烟消云散。

This paper attempts to take Chenran's novels as an example to analyze modern people's spiritual crises and living perplexities.

本文试图以陈染小说为个案,分析现代人的精神危机和生存困惑。

Surely from these records there can come help to mankind in our confusions and perplexities and in our yearnings for peace.

当然,那些记载一定会对处于困惑、茫然和渴望和平的人们有所助益。

Go into the fields or the woods, spend a summary day by the sea or the mountains, and all your little perplexities and anxieties will varnish.

走进田野或森林,在夏日的海边或山上呆上一天,那么你所有微不足道的困惑和焦虑都会消失。

A number of factors perplex quantitative evaluation of the relative importance of various entry pathways.

由于多种因素的并存,仅凭数量难以断定哪种渠道更值得关注。

Holding his hand in tight grip,she askd him one question into which she had compressd the perplexities and expectations of the lifetime.

她紧紧地握着他的手,把她一生的困惑和期待了化成一句话。

Even thought the Chinese government is rather take notice on the concept, but it's suffering from assaults and perplexities in military thinking.

基本上,中共当局已在相当程度上,思考了此一概念的实际作为与理论概念,同时也遭遇到若干的思维冲击与迷惘。