raise

He is going to go out and raise hob.

他今晚要出去纵情狂欢了。

He was so weak from hunger he could hardly raise his meagre arms.

他饿得虚弱无力,连骨瘦如柴的胳膊都举不起来。

Several companies gang up to raise prices.

几家大公司串通一气抬高物价。

Father said he'd raise the wind somehow.

父亲说他将设法弄到所需要的钱。

Reckon I can ask for a pay raise?

你看我可以要求增加工资吗?

The strikers cried for a raise of pay.

罢工的人要求提高工资。

I've been trying to raise this spare part everywhere.

我一直在到处寻找,想弄到这种备件。

He was browned off at his boss because he didn't get a raise.

他因为没有获得加薪而生老板的气。

Joan of Arc led a large army to raise the siege of Orleans in1429.

贞德在1429年率大军解除了英军对奥尔良的围攻。

Raise your hands up straight so that I can count.

请将手举直,以便我好清点人数。

Please raise your head and look at the blackboard.

请抬起头来,看黑板。

A proposal to raise taxes is the central plank of the party's platform.

多征税的建议是该政党选举宣言建议中的主要点。

I saw weals raise on his back.

我看到鞭痕从他背上隆起。

Father will raise the roof when he hear what you have do.

父亲要是知道你所做的事一定会大发雷霆。

Her wishful face haunt my dream like the rai at ight.

她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。

Ahem, I wonder if I can raise this problem with you now.

呃哼,我现在能否向您提及这问题。

Raghu Rai I like photographers - you don't ask questions.

我喜欢摄影师,你们不提问。

Some of the more haughty of aristocracy did take exception at his neglecting to raise his cap to them.

一些较为傲慢的贵族对于他不记得向他们脱帽致敬大为不满。

With lightly closed fists and arms partially rais'd.

轻松地握着双拳,微微地摆着两臂。

It is for this reason that we have to raise our price by5% to10%.

为此有必要将该产品价格提升5至10。

But if it rai tomorrow, you could go to the museum i tead.

如果明天下雨的话,你就去博物馆。

Hotels usually raise their prices in (the) high season.

在旅游旺季,旅馆通常提高收费。

There's a lot of rain in summer, but it seldom rai in Autumn.

这儿夏天雨水很多。可是秋天很少下雨。

The first thing that we did when we conquered the town was to haul down the enemy's flag and raise our own.

我们占领这座城市以后以后所做的第一件事就是降下城里敌人的旗帜,升起我们自己的旗帜。

If it rai tomorrow, you could go to the museum i tead.

如果下雨的话,北海公园将是一个好去处。

He has been unable to raise enough money to have the big clock repaired.

他一直无法筹募到足够的钱来把这个大钟修理好。

You should be OK. Take an umbrella just in case it rai .

你应该可以去。带把雨伞以防下雨。

Not for a moment do she raise the question of the worthiness of the man she love.

她一刻也没有怀疑过她所爱的人是值得尊重的。

Among its members was the revolutionary Lala Lajpat Rai.

它的成员里面有革命家拉拉拉帕特奈。

In this flat country people grow rice and raise cattle.

在这土地平坦的乡间,人们种植水稻,饲养牲畜。

Continue by minibus to Chiang Rai handicraft center.

坐汽车就可以到达清莱的手工艺品中心。

I'm supposed to get a raise.

我应该涨工资。

He had invented a special alphabet us ing rais ed dots.

他发明了一种特殊的 用凸出的 点做成的字母表。

The monopoly capitalists ganged up to raise cotton prices.

垄断资本家们串通一气抬高棉花价格。

Rai: Is this an image I'm working hard to live up to?

这是不是我努力工作的目标呢?

Robert finds it hard to raise the dust because he is deeply in debt.

罗伯特因为债台高筑所以发现筹款很困难。

The O ervatory i ued only an amber rai torm signal and a thunderstorm warning.

天文台只是发出黄色暴雨警告及雷暴警告。

And keep that puppy of the sofa. Your mother will raise hell if he piddles on it again.

不要让那个小狗爬到沙发上。如果它再爬到沙发上撒尿,你妈妈会发脾气的。

Field test and analysis of piston action ventilationin beijing underground rai.

北京地铁列车活塞风的实则与分析。

My Black raise heck when he saw the dented fender. He endlessly blamed the other drivers.

布莱克先生看见那被撞坏的挡泥板吟就大吵大闹起来,没完没了地责备其他司机。

Musharaf, Manmohan, Aishwarya rai and Sonia are travelling in a train.

满老的笑话,以前看的是德国人坐火车什么的。

Having agreed on the plan for building a new hotel, we began to raise funds.

在对兴建一家新饭店的计划取得一致意见之后,我们就着手筹集资金。

Similar centres could follow later in Chiang Rai, Kanchanaburi and Ranong.

继美索镇的中心完成后,将在清莱府、北碧府和拉廊府也设立类似功能的劳工中心。

Now let me however, raise a single warning, ours is a very powerful opposition.

现在,让我提醒大家,我们是一个强有力的反对党。

Raghu Rai / Magnum Photos INDIA.Bhopal.Rubeda Banu with her three sons.

摄影师:Raghu Rai 拍摄地点:印度,博帕尔 Rubeda Banu和她的三个儿子。

Now then, raise anchor and start that packing; we have wasted enough time.

喂,快点动手包装吧,咱们已经耽误了不少时间。

The aim of rais company is: We will serce you wits great enrallsiasm.

竭诚为国内,外用户服务是我公司的宗旨。

I raise my glass to the happy pairs, wishing them a long life together.

我为这幸福的一对举杯,愿他们白头偕老。

It is the delay in some cases that rais es the specter of a public health issue for the future.

它严重损害视功能,是对公众健康的潜在危胁。

The first thing that the enemy did when they conquered the town was to haul down the citizens flag and raise their own.

敌人占领这所城市以后所做的第一件事就是降下该城人民的旗,升起他们自己的旗。