regards

As regards that matter I'm quite of your opinion.

关于那件事,我很同意你的意见。

I regard his behaviour with suspicion.

我对他的行为感到怀疑。

I send my regards to him with earnestness.

我向他表达了诚挚的问候。

Richard joins me in kind regards.

和我向您致以亲切问候。

John regards fame as not worth a glass of cold without.

约翰认为名声不值一杯掺了冷水的酒。

I have little information as regards his past.

我对他过去的情况不太了解。

She regards his moral faults with charity.

她宽恕他的品行不端。

If you should see him, please give him my regards.

如果你见到他,请代我向他致意。

I'll write you later in regard to this matter.

关于这个问题以后我给你写信。

A career woman is still regard as something of an oddity.

职业妇女仍然多少被认为有点怪。

Should you see him, please give him my regards.

如果你见到他,请代我向他致意。

My best regards to you and Ruth.

谨向您和鲁思问候。

He that regards not a penny, will lavish a pound.

小钱不知节省,大钱将滥花。

We regard dandelion as an emblem of hope.

我们把蒲公英看作希望的象征。

Please give my sincere regards to all the members of your family.

请向你全家转达我真挚的问候。

We regard her behaviour with suspicion.

我们对她的行为有怀疑。

We regard him as a real friend of us.

我们把他看作一位真正的朋友。

This book was inscribed "regard".

这本书题有“问候”字样。

You have no regard of my feelings!

你不考虑我的感情。

I feel quite satisfactory in this regard.

在这方面我感到很满意。

If you should happen to see him, please give him my regards.

如果你万一见到他,请代我向他致意。

Lenin restored the views of Marx and Engels in regard to the state.

列宁恢复了马克思和恩格斯关于国家的看法。

You cannot in all conscience regard that as fair pay.

你在良心上总不能认为那样的报酬算是合理的吧。

Many Mexicans regard the United States as a land of milk and honey.

许多墨西哥人把美国看成是一片乐土。

Please take note of our signature, and regard no others as genuine.

请记下我们的签名,其它签名均属无效。

Should you happen to see him, please give him my regards.

如果你碰巧见到他,请代我向他致意。

Chinese people regard lotus as an emblem of purity.

中国人把莲花看作是纯洁的象征。

I don't know why Fred is always secretive as regards his family.

我不知道为什么凡涉及到他的家,弗雷德总是保密。

Give my regards to Mary, John and by especial to Grandpa.

代我向玛丽、约翰,尤其向爷爷问好。

People in the city held the impartial judge in high regard.

这个城市的人们都很尊敬这位公正的法官。

We have reached an agreement with him in regard to the shipment.

我们已经就装运问题同他达成协议。

The local people regard these crabs as a great delicacy.

当地人认为这些螃蟹是珍馐美味。

Best regards to you and yours.

向你和你的家人问好!

As regards the second point, we can discuss it at another meeting.

至于第二点,我们可以在下一次会上讨论。

He always does what he thinks right without regard to the consequences.

他总是本着他认为正确的做,不管后果如何。

As regard our stand, we refer you to the yokohama bank, ltd., singapore branch.

有关我司的资信,请径向横滨银行新加坡分行查询。

He regards the city as a place where all forms of iniquity are practised.

他认为该城是万恶丛集的渊薮。

Don't shout down, the policeman would regard you as a mad man.

别向下大吼大叫,警察会认为你是个疯子。

In regard to teaching method, we have not yet discussed it.

关于教学方法,我们还没有讨论。

Some people may regard radio as the poor relation of broadcasting.

有些人可能认为无线电广播在广播事业中稍逊一筹。

She regards negotiating prices with customers as her special preserve.

她把与顾客讨价还价看作自己的专长。

It won't do just to have good intentions without regard to the effect.

只讲动机良好,不管效果如何,那是不行的。

I do not regard a broker as a member of the human race.

我不把经纪人当作是人类的一个成员。

I have nothing to say with regard to your complaints.

对于你的投诉,我无可奉告。

As regards your plan, our view is that it cannot be applied in the near future.

关于你的计划,我们的意见是在最近的将来实行不了。

With regard to our quotation, we will discuss it later.

关于我们的报价,以后再讨论。

Only then can we regard ourselves as having done our duty.

只有这时我们才能认为自己尽到了责任。

In this regard, the child may be thought of as having two homes.

就这一点而言,可以说这孩子有两个家。

Thanks invitation however regret unable join owing business pressure hoping reunion before christmas best regard.

谢谢邀请,很抱歉,由于商务繁忙不能前往。希望在圣诞节前能得到一叙。祝好。

I met your old friend Julia the other day. He was enquiring after you, and sent his kind regards.

那天我遇到你的老朋友朱列,他打听你的情况,并向你问好。