sir

Sir Peter was raised to the peerage.

彼得先生被封为贵族。

I am sorry, sir, you are five kilo overweight.

对不起,先生,您的行李超重5公斤。

Would you like to try this jacket on for size, sir?

先生,你要不要试穿一下这件夹克衫,看看尺寸是否合适?

Is that all that you require, sir?

先生,您还要别的吗?

I'm sorry, sir, the telephone line is busy.

对不起,先生,电话占线。

I'm sorry, sir, we have no record of your booking.

对不起,先生,我们这儿没有您定房的纪录。

We're sold out of Sunday papers, sir.

先生,星期日的报纸我们全卖光了。

Is your holiday a reserved booking, sir?

先生,您来度假办理预订手续了吗?

"Is this your vehicle, sir?" asked the policeman.

“这是您的车吗,先生?” 警察问道。

A reverend gentleman is here to see you, sir!

这里有位教士要见你,先生。

I am afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.

恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。

I am afraid we have not gotten anything like that, sir.

恐怕我们没有收到像那样的东西,先生。

Excuse me, sir, hold on. Mrs Lawrence will speak to you herself.

请原谅,先生,先别挂电话,劳伦斯太太要亲自与您讲话。

If the defendant be a man of straw, who is to pay the costs, sir?

假若被告是个傀儡,那么谁来支付这些费用呢,先生?

The car will be yours, sir, as soon as you sign on the dotted line.

先生,您一签上大名,这车就是您的了。

Sir Thomas More is remembered today as the author of Utopia.

今天,托马斯·莫尔爵士作为《乌托邦》的作者而留在人们的记忆之中。

For the life of him later, Sir Harold could not remember why he told the truth.

后来,哈罗德爵士怎么也记不起当时为什么要讲实话。

Do you mind backing off a bit, Sir, while we clear this wreck out of the way?

先生,你能向后退一点吗?我们要把路上的垃圾清除掉。

Sir Arthur had come to the conclusion that the suspect was left-handed and had nails in his shoes.

亚瑟爵士己经得出结论:嫌疑犯是个左撇子,鞋上有钉子。

History will remember Sir Winston Churchill as the man who led Britain to victory in the Second World War.

历史将把温斯顿·邱吉尔爵士作为在第二次世界大战中领导英国走向胜利的人物而记载下来。

I read of Sir Laurence Oliver, the great star's death in the Times last week.

从上星期—的泰晤士报上我得知巨星劳伦斯奥立佛的死。

I see. number1105. We'll look into it and get back to you right away, Sir.

我知道了——1105号。我们调查之后马上给你答复。

The Swede would answer with pride: "Both, sir!" For many days this practice continued.

瑞典人会骄傲地答道:“两次,长官。”这样的练习进行了好多天。

Aging ex-opera czar Sir Rudolf Bing and his wife flew here from London yesterday to face the music in a long-running legal battle over their marriage.

现已年迈的前歌剧大师鲁道夫·宾爵士和他太太,为他们旷日费时的婚姻官司,昨天自伦敦飞抵此间出庭。

Sir William's offer to pay the balance of the money needed to repair the village hall come like manna from heaven.

威廉爵士提出由他来支付修缮村政厅所需的其它费用,这真是令人宽慰。

Can I have a carafe of water, please? Mineral water, sir? No, ordinary tap water will do.

请给我拿瓶水来,好吗?是矿泉水吗,先生?不,普通自来水就行。

I'm sorry to interrupt, sir, but the director of Buzz Electronics has just arrived. He would like to speak to you rather urgently.

请原谅打扰你一下,先生。巴茨电子公司的总裁已经到了。他非常急切地要和你谈一谈。

I'll do my best, Sir.

我将尽力而为,先生。

Good morning, Sir James.

早上好,詹姆斯爵士。

May I take your order, sir?

先生,点好菜了吗?

Thank you, sir.

谢谢您,先生。

Good morning, sir.

早安,先生。

What can I do for you, sir?

先生,您需要什么?

Can I be of any assistance, sir?

我能帮点儿忙吗,先生?

Sir Reginald, known to his intimates as Porky'.

雷金纳德爵士,他的至交都叫他`胖子'.

Dear Sir, I have been requested to inform you that ...

敬启者: 兹通知阁下 ...

Prime minister of Canada(1858-1862) who served jointly with Sir John Macdonald. He persuaded French Canadians to accept Canada's confederation(1867).

卡特尔,雅克1491-1557法国探险家,于1535年在圣·劳伦斯河上航行,并宣布此地归法国所有

I don't know whether you like flowers, sir.

先生,我不知道您是否喜欢花。

Thank you, sir, for helping us; you are a real mensch.

先生,谢谢你帮助我们;你真是一个好人。

Somebody wants to see you, sir.

阁下,有人想见你。

Sir Willoughby restrained a bound of his body.

威洛比爵士拼命遏制自己身体的跳动。

Maybe you could take a seat in the lobby,sir.

或许您可以在大堂休息一下,先生。

I was manager at the time for Sir Ross Smith.

那时我是澳洲飞行家史密斯的经理人;

Now God in heaven bless thee! Hark you, sir.

天上的上帝保佑您!先生,我对您说。

You should address him as “sir”.

你该用“sir”(先生)来称呼他。

Your carriage has been hitched,Sir.

先生,您的马车已套好了。

Don't call me David,you should sir me.

你不能叫我大卫,你得称我先生。

Sir John Senter was a very unpredictable man.

约翰·森特爵士是个反复无常的人。

Good evening, madam. Good evening, sir.

晚上好,太太!晚上好,先生!

We'll report this to our manger, sir.

先生,我们将把这事汇报给经理。