solicitous

I am solicitous of his help.

我渴得到他的帮助。

She is so solicitous and persistent that she virtually kills you with kindness.

她非常关心而固执,以致她的善意实际上反而使人感到尴尬。

They were solicitous for their son's health.

他们关心儿子的健康。

Our hero was very solicitous about his descendants.

我们的主人公是非常关心他的子孙后代的。

I was still by nature solicitous to be neat.

我却天生酷爱清洁。

Through prayer, we solicit aid from divine power.

通过祈祷,我们恳求来自神圣力量的帮助。

The scrutiny he bent on her was most solicitous.

他弯腰仔细打量她时,那样子是最最考究的。

They were very solicitous and attentive to detail.

他们非常细心,十分注意细节。

Does it hurt, sir? His voice was flatly solicitous.

打痛了吗,首长?他的口气似乎很关心,却毫无热情可言。

Solicitous and considerate than you.

关心我帮助我。

We need to solicit 50 staff and workers.

我们需要招募五十名员工。

He was very solicitous for her safe return.

他心神不定, 祈望她平安归来.

We are all solicitous about his health.

我们都为他的身体担心。

Be solicitous and think more about him/her.

多为对方想想,体贴对方。

Goods of new style solicit a lot of customers.

新式商品招徕了众多顾客。

Knowing that the end was so near, she became rather solicitous.

她知道这一切即将结束,反倒变得很有些放心不下了。

We solicit a continuance of your orders.

我们恳切希望贵公司能继续订购。

We should often solicit opinions from the masses.

我们应该经常征求群众意见。

Fayed was solicitous, seeing him three or four times a week.

法耶德很关心他,每周要见他三四次。

To solicit customers. Used of a pimp or prostitute.

拉客,拉皮条拉客。用于拉皮条的人或妓女

To solicit or get(a free ride) along a road.

沿途要求或得到(免费搭车)的机会

We should often solicit opinions from the masses .

我们应该经常征求群众意见。

We respectfully solicit your continuous patronage.

恭请继续光顾。

They were solicitous to please.

他们渴讨人喜欢。

We solicit a continuance of your order.

我们恳切希望贵公司能继续订购。

Parents are solicitous for their children's progress in school.

父母关心孩子们在学校里的进步。

To solicit a judge means to offer him bribes.

引诱法官就是给予贿胳。

To solicit customers.Used of a pimp or prostitute.

拉客,拉皮条拉客。用于拉皮条的人或妓女

Salesmen find every way to solicit for customers.

推销员千方百计招揽顾客。

Beware, she means ill, despite her solicitous manner.

你要当心,尽管她装出一付很关心人的样子,她是存心不良的。

To solicit voters, orders, or opinions.

争取获得选票的定单或意见

Vendors usually solicit strangers for their trade.

小贩通常把货物兜售给外地人。

We solicit the favour of your commands.

希予惠顾。

To entreat, solicit, or importune.

恳求恳求、请求或强求

We solicit your specific inquiry.

希望接到你们的具体询盘。

We solicit a continuance of your patronage .

恳请继续对我们赞助。

We solicit a continuance of your order .

我们恳切希望贵公司能继续订购。

To solicit or get(a free ride)along a road.

沿途要求或得到(免费搭车)的机会

We solicit you for your favours.

敬希惠顾。

For heaven's sake, Mother, I am an adult! Stop Being so solicitous.

老天,妈妈,我都是成人了!不要再挂念我了

He was attentively solicitous to her after her running away.

自从她出走以来,他对待她变得殷勤周到了。

How does your firm solicit new customers?

您公司怎样开发新的客户?

As the months wore on Miss Glover became dreadfully solicitous.

时间一月一月地过去,格洛弗小姐变得可怕地担心起来。

Used as a tag question, often to solicit agreement.

是不是,不是吗?用作附加疑问句,常用以征求对方同意

We respectfully solicit your continuous patronage .

恭请继续光顾。

We solicit a continuance of your patronage.

希望能继续惠顾我们。

Solicit a continuance of customer's patronage.

敬请顾客继续惠顾。

I want to improve my English.I am solicitous of your help.

我们必须避免不必要的开支。

Don't ever solicit me for money again.

不要再向我要钱了。

Suddenly , you're solicitous ?

你突然又担心起来了?