tie-up

It's unwise to tie up all your capital in one enterprise.

把你的全部资金都投到一个企业中是不明智的。

That'll not only tie up my money but also increase my cost.

那将不仅会冻结我的资金而且会增加我的费用。

The police are trying to tie up the robbery with the recent escape from prison.

警察正试图把抢劫案与最近一起越狱相联系。

The police are trying to tie up his escape from prison with the murder.

警方想把他的越狱潜逃和谋杀案联系起来。

I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.

我需要一根细绳把这包裹扎起来。

He tied up the packages well with heavy cord.

他用粗绳子把那几包东西结实地捆好。

Still the loose ends of the war need to be tied up.

战后尚未解决的一些零星问题仍然需要完成。

I bought a tie pin for my husband yesterday.

昨天我给丈夫买了一支领带别针。

Gather them and tie them in a knot.

把它们收集起来打成一个结。

I'll be tied up the rest of the week, I am afraid.

这个星期我恐怕都抽不出时间。

I want a tie that will match with this suit.

我想要一条能和这套西装相配的领带。

How much do all these figures stack up to?

这些数字的总和是多少?

My tie went into the grinder which cut it to pieces.

我的领带卷进车床而被撕成碎片。

Swimming is the best way to tone up your body.

游泳是健体强身的最好方法。

I won't tie you too strictly.

我不想太严格地约束你。

I believe he has started reading up anthropology.

我相信他已开始攻读人类学。

I loosened my tie, but I didn't take it off.

我松开了领带,但是没有把它解下来。

It is now our aim to set up a factory.

我们现在的目的是创办一座工厂。

Does this sash tie in front or at the back?

这腰带是在前面打结还是在後面?

She drives carefully up the rocky lane.

她驾车小心地从这条很多石头的小路上驶过去。

Is it dinner jacket or white tie?

那是便装还是礼服?

I'll try and rustle you up something to eat.

我设法给你弄点吃的。

She used a rubber band to tie her hair.

她用一根橡皮筋扎头发。

He sprang up and rushed to the door.

他跳起身,跑到门口。

The football game ended in a tie.

那场足球赛以平手结束。

I'm not feeling up to snuff today.

我今天觉得不大舒服。

He twitched nervously at his tie.

他紧张地拽了拽领带。

He was had up for dangerous driving.

他因危险驾驶而被控告。

The final outcome of the game was0-0 tie.

这场比赛的结果是以零比零而平局的。

Her clothes are always right up to the minute.

她的衣服总是式样最新的。

A well-tied tie is a first serious step in life.

结得整整齐齐的领带,是人生严肃的第一步。

The enemy army crumpled up under our attacks.

敌军在我军的攻击下垮了。

He was wearing a rather brash tie.

他系著一条颇为显眼的领带。

The new chairman will shake up the company.

新任董事长将改组这家公司。

Just a minute! Let me put your tie straight.

请等等! 我帮你正正领带。

The old farm has been split up into house lots.

这古老的农场已被划分为一块块的宅地。

I only wear a tie on special occasions.

我只在特殊场合才打领带。

The old man stared the uninvited guest up and down.

老人把不速之客上下打量了一番。

He nearly always wears a bow tie.

他差不多总是系著蝴蝶领结。

I'm tied up in a meeting until 3 pm.

我开会直到下午三点钟方可脱身。

Each team score twice and the game end in a tie.

每个队都有两次得分,比赛不分胜负。

Do you mind if I draw up the blinds?

我卷起窗帘你不反对吧?

Each team scored twice and the game ended in a tie.

每个队都有两次得分,比赛不分胜负。

I drove up in front of the house and honked.

我将车开到屋子前面然后按喇叭。

The baby's just dribbled down my tie.

孩子刚才淌口水弄湿了我的领带。

A committee was set up to look into the workers' grievances.

成立了一个委员会来调查工人的不满。

I can wear a red tie with a pink shire if I want to. What of it?

我愿意的话,我可以扎红色领带,穿粉红色衬衫,那又有什么不行呢?

I bought a run-down farm house and plan to fix it up.

我买了一间破败的农舍,打算整修整修。

A neutral tie can be worn with a shirt of any colour.

暗灰色的领带配什麽颜色的衬衣都行。

It is better to express your anger, rather than bottle it up.

生气宁可发泄出来而不要闷在肚内。