ugh

And you said it was pretty here. Ugh!

你还说这里很漂亮

Debbie: Ugh! Why does he bring them in the house?

黛比:哎呀!牠为甚麽把老鼠衔回家?

Ugh! I want to move out and live on my own.

啊!我想搬出来自己。

Ugh! I'm afraid of ghosts and I hate bats.

嗯!我害怕幽灵而且讨厌蝙蝠。

Ugh! That hurt!@ I moaned as I rolled over.

“哦!受伤了

Ugh, who( in the world) would want to buy that?

呃,世界上有谁会想买这个东西啊?

"Ugh! Can't stand them. Horrible things.

“哦,受不了,可怕的东西。

Ugh! How can you eat that stuff?

啊!你怎么吃得下那种东西?

She's always smoking and coughing Ugh!

她老是抽烟,老是咳嗽。唉!

Ugh! You're all sweaty and horrible!

啊!你全身都是汗,太难闻了!

Ugh,your car insuranceis late again.

你的汽车保险费又没及时交!

Ugh!' said the Lory, with a shiver.

“啊!”鹦鹉打着哆嗦。

Oscar : Ugh ....Ugh...oh! I've dropped it .

奥斯卡:噢噢....啊呀...我把箱子掉到地上了!

Oscar : Yes , sir . Ugh , it's heavy .

奥斯卡:是的,先生.啊,可真沉.

Sue:I want some too. Ugh!It tastes like poison!

苏:我也想喝点.哎呀,吃上去像毒药.

I always think, “Ugh, it could have been better.

我总是这么想,“嗯,它应该能更好的。”

Enjoy the world seems to get too ugh.

享受生活能带来的好时光。

Swam: I think that we've been locked up... Ugh...

我想我们是被关起来了...唉...

Ugh, I can't believe you read this junk.

啊,我真不敢相信你竟然读这种垃圾。

Ugh, you dorks are completely cramping my style.

呸,你们这些傻瓜完全束缚了我的风格。

Ugh! She couldn't lip sync or something?

啊!她为什么不假唱啊?

So forget her appearance, think of her behaviour, ugh!

不管模样吧,想想她的行为;哼!

Vernon: Ugh! Sounds horrible. What do they do with it then?

威尔南:唷,听起来很可怕。然后要用堆肥做什麽?

Ugh!How can you eat that stuff?

啊!你怎么吃得下那种东西?

Jeanie : A lizard! Ugh, that would give me the creeps.

珍妮:蜥蜴!哎呀,这会让我毛骨悚然。

A: Ugh! Your milk has gone bad. I can smell it from here.

恶!你们家牛奶坏了。我?倪里都闻得到。

My shit is all jammed up! UGH!

我的武器怎么都堵塞了!啊!

Ugh! I have to tour through Europe with Rambo Junior.

凯西:唷!看样子我得和蓝波二世结伴环游欧洲了。

Ugh! Your milk has gone bad. I can smell it from here.

恶!你们家牛奶坏了。我?倪里都闻得到。

"Oh! Ugh! What on earth's that! Take it away, the horrid thing.".

“噢!呃!这到底是什么东西啊!把它赶走,这个讨厌的东西!”

Ugh, this sickens me. Let's put an end to these villains!

啊,这使我恶心,让我们结果掉这些混蛋!

N2: No! I don't think anyone would want to be a maid. Ugh!

应该是寝宫女仆的意思吧,听上去象是个很有趣的工作!

Ugh cant believe Im rooting for the broncos right now.

Feel dirty as hell 心情: 乏味 8 小时前发布。

The beans taste so bitter that even the monkeys say @ugh!@ and run away.

豆子的味道很苦以至猴子会“啊

Swam: Ugh... This blindfold makes it impossible to tell where I'm going...

唉...被蒙着眼睛完全不知道自己在往哪里走...

Come on Tracy, you need to make those...Ugh, just get the ball to Yao and let Detroit foul him.

麦迪错失了第一个罚篮!麦迪错失了第二个罚篮!麦迪,你应该投中那些罚篮的,只管把球给姚明,让活塞对姚明犯规!

A part of speech usually expressing emotion and capable of standing alone,such as Ugh! or Wow!

感叹词一类通常表达感情以及能够单独存在的词,例如啊或哇

The novel routing algorithm ensures that the packets of VPN can pass thro ugh the private network.

这种新颖的路由算法确保虚拟网络能有效穿越私网环境。

A part of speech usually expressing emotion and capable of standing alone, such as Ugh!or Wow!

感叹词一类通常表达感情以及能够单独存在的词,例如啊或哇

Ugh, only now did she realize that she would have to live here the rest of her life .

哼,单单是在这时候,她觉到她将永远住在此地;

Ugh, bad, bad things happen when Luther is running the point. Ugly possession ends in a TO.

头头的跑位太烂了,丑陋的结束了这次进攻!

A part of speech usually expressing emotion and capable of standing alone, such as Ugh! or Wow!

感叹词一类通常表达感情以及能够单独存在的词,例如啊或哇

Slapper: Ugh! I won't be able to transform again for three weeks! I need a chiropractor.

嗯!我三个星期不能变形了!我需要个按摩师。

Only thro ugh uncovering, going to the existence of art itself ,can the nature of design a rt be presented.

只有通过去蔽 ,走向艺术自身的存在 ,设计的本性才得以显现。

Men can think, feel, and sympathize with each other thro ugh their favorite author.

假如拥有共同喜爱的作家,人们可以借此沟通思想感情。

The novel routing algorithm ensures that the packets of VPN can pass thro ugh the private ...

这种新颖的路由算法确保虚拟网络能有效穿越私网环境。

And looking for love, I have a teenage daughter, and I'm like, oh, Lord, looking for love! Ugh! What am I gonna do?

而寻求爱,我有个十几岁大的女儿,而我会说,哦,上帝,寻求爱!啊!我该怎么办?

But to let them Breed a child on you! Ugh! Humiliation and abomination. So that was that!

但是若要和他们生个孩子,咳!那是屈辱而可憎的!就是这样!

Katherine: I am such a klutz.I was dusting yesterday, and, well, it just fell.The glass shattered, and ugh.

凯瑟琳:我真是个冒失鬼,昨天我打扫卫生来着,一不小心它就掉下来了。

It's one of those weird, kind of nasty stories like, "Ugh, nobody cares about your toes," but it sat me out a game.

这是那些怪异,种肮脏的故事一样,“唉,没人关心你的脚趾”,但坐在我的比赛。