uh

Daniel, uh, what's his name, daniel jones?

丹尼尔,呃,他叫什么名字,丹尼尔。琼斯?

Look we can still, uh, have a pleasant evening at home or something, you know.

瞧,在家里我们还是能过一个愉快的夜晚或有些高兴的事。

She has told me that her relationship is all over, which ... uh ... which is a lie.

她对我说过她同他的关系都结束了,这是句谎话。

Ok. Right. Uh, we are at La Traviata restaurant in north beach, and my wife is ... uh ...

是,对了。我们在Northbeach的LaTraviata餐厅,我的太太 ...

Well, uh, perhaps you left it in the office.

这个,呃,也许你把它放在办公室了。

A professor, uh, what does he do, a doctor?

一位教授,呃,她是干什么的来着,一位医生?

Uh - oh. I am in the red this month again.

啊,这个月我又透支了。

Uh, are you going to be busy this evening ?

嗯,你今天晚上忙吗?

Uh, excuse me mister, have you seen my mother?

呃,打扰一下,先生,请问你看见我妈妈了吗?

It is on, I have nearly got it, uh, Monday.

那是在,呃,记起来了,星期一。

Uh,I wonder if I can possibly use your phone.

我想用一下你的电话。

Uh,are you going to be busy this evening ?

嗯,你今天晚上忙吗?

Uh,can you help me? I'm looking for a parking lot.

咳,你能帮我忙吗?我在找一个停车场。

Uh,oh,the document still have not come yet.

哎呀,文件直到现在还没收到。

Why don't you, uh, quit smoking?

你为什么不戒烟呢?

Uh - oh, this looks like an underworld operation.

哎呀,这地方看起来像黑道经营的场所。

Uh huh Hmm. What's this under this sweater here?

是吗。那么这件毛衣下面是什么?

Uh, we're in the main hangar across from the ship.

我们在主机棚,宇宙飞船!

I'd, uh, like to speak with your manager.

“我想跟贵公司经理谈谈。”

Daniel, uh, what 's his name, Daniel Jonies ?

丹尼尔,呃,他叫什么名字,丹尼尔。 琼斯?

Uh - oh. I am in the red this month again .

啊,这个月我又透支了。

Uh, I was thinking of going to a movie tonight.

呃,我在考虑今晚去看电影。

Uh, I wonder if I can possibly use your phone .

我想用一下你的电话。

Uh, I'd like to request a seat by the window.

嗯,我想要靠窗边的位置。

Uh, are you going to keep our passports?

呃,你要暂留我们的护照吗?

Uh, people always say I am very active.

嗯,人们都说我是个活跃分子。

Uh, sorry; it's a little messy inside.

噢,对不起,里面有一点乱。

Uh, thanks. Kathy, did you hear that?

嗯,谢谢。凯西,你听到她说的话了吗?

Uh, where did you say those ducklings were?

呃,你说的那些小鸭子在哪里?

Uh, yeah, I guess that could be true.

呃,也许吧,我猜想那可能是真的。

Uh, you mean, @Always be prepared@?

呃,你是说:“随时有备”吗?

Well, uh, what are roomettes and slumber coaches?

而且它们都有roomettes和slumber coaches。

We can discuss this another time, uh?

这事咱们以后再说,嗯?

Ever since she walked out on me, I, uh.

从她离开我之后,我。

Well this uh, this may be a little awkward.

这可能看起来有些笨拙。

I believe they call it, uh, terminal velocity.

我想这就是所谓的。自由落体速度。

Uh yes, I think I vaguely recall it.

嗯,我想我记得很模糊。

Uh, Mon, you-you gonna leave your shoes out here?

喔,莫妮卡,你就把鞋子留在这儿?

Uh, seems to be a bit of confusion.

啊,好象你们搞错了。

Uh, the january issue is our ready-to-wear issue.

一月刊是我们的成衣前瞻刊。

Uh, uh! The tape player is broken.

啊!录音机坏了!

Uh, oh, I can kiss my boob tube goodbye.

啊呀,那我的电视机可要保不住了。

What is-- What do you have in, uh, your hand there?

你手上拿着什么?

You know how I worry. So, you, uh, got protection?

好吧,不能再晚了你知道我担心什么你,有保护措施吗?

And, uh, finally, to cap off our evening.

最后,我们今晚的压轴。

It's on, I've nearly got it, uh, Monday.

那是在,呃,记起来了,星期一。

Are you going to the Fair?Uh - huh.

你这是去集市吗?嗯。

Uh, oh... but what, what did I say?

唔....我说了什么?

They look like... uh... well... cups.

看起来像是... 嗯... 杯子.

Uh, I wonder if I can possibly use your phone.

我想用一下你的电话。