vow

All the men took a vow of loyalty to their leader.

所有士兵都发誓效忠他们的指挥官。

Catholic priests take a vow of celibacy.

天主教神父发誓不结婚。

Once he took the vow his loyalty never wavered.

他一旦宣了誓,他就一直忠贞不渝。

Subject to dispensation, as a vow or church law.

可赦免的可宽恕的,如宣誓或教堂法律

We made a vow to stay friends forever.

我们发誓永远做朋友。

An exemption from a church law, a vow, or another similar obligation granted in a particular case by an ecclesiastical authority.

特许,赦免在特定情况下,由教会当权者授权赦免的教会法律、誓约或其他类似的义务的免除

My parents are under a vow to go to church every sunday.

我父母许愿,每星期日都去做礼拜。

She vow that she will take the matter to court.

她郑重宣布要把这事诉诸法律。

The exchange of thy love's faithful vow for mine.

你还没有把你的爱情的忠实的盟誓跟我交换。

I am under a vow not to drink wine.

我已发誓戒酒。

I am under a vow to drink no wine.

我已立誓戒酒。

Faithful, as to a friend, vow, or cause; loyal.

忠实的对朋友,誓言或事业忠实的,忠诚的

Clara took up the broken vow of women.

克莱拉捡起了女人常说的老掉了牙的誓言。

I vow to give my time and strength to this case.

我发誓将我的时间和精力致力于这一事业。

Of course, Ms. Darling sneers. I made a vow.

“当然,”达林女士冷笑道。“我刚宣了誓呢。”

The couple took a vow to love each other forever.

这对夫妇发誓永远相爱。

You vow to offer up your lives for our country.

你们都宣誓一定为祖国作出牺牲。

Vow make in storm is forgot in calm.

灾中立誓,灾后忘记。

To be candid, I did vow that the girl I loved.

老实说,我发誓,我爱那女孩。

What is marriage? An irrevocable vow.

婚姻是什么呢?是不能取消的誓言。

I make a vow at a time to do this.

我曾发誓这样做。

I vow,child,you are vastly handsome.

我敢说孩子,你长得相当漂亮。

They made a vow to always see each other.

他们发誓永远相见。

His comrades believed that his vow was fulfilled.

他的新朋友们相信他所许的愿该兑现了。

The girl was keeping some vow which I could not describe.

这个姑娘正遵守某种我无法形容的誓言。

We should but vow the faster for the stars.

有那么一天,天空滚到我俩中间,/我俩向星辰起誓,还要更加握紧。

Subject to dispensation,as a vow or church law.

可赦免的可宽恕的,如宣誓或教堂法律

I vow , child , you are vastly handsome .

我敢说孩子,你长得相当漂亮。

M: Annie, do you know "Olympic Vow"?

你知道奥林匹克誓言吗?

She took a vow never to lend money to anyone again.

她发誓绝不再借钱给别人。

Today,I want to make a serious vow.

今天,我要作出严肃的宣誓。

Vow to be a streetlight showing the way.

发愿作一盏路灯,照破黑暗,指引光明;

They betokened their fidelity to the leader with a vow.

他们以宣誓来表示他们对领袖的忠诚。

I vow , child , you are vastly handsome.

我敢说孩子,你长得相当漂亮。

To fulfill a vow, he shaved his beard off in Paris.

为了满足愿望,他在巴黎剃了胡子。

He took a vow never to do that again.

他发誓再也不那样做了。

A bachelor is a man whose marriage vow is never to take one.

单身汉就是那些从不海誓山盟要结婚的男人。

They vow to stick by one another no matter what happen.

他们立誓生死与共。

He'll vow that I was the direct cause of the marriage.

他将会公开宣布我是直接促成这桩婚事的人。

The first five modem Olympics did not perform the "vow ceremony".

主要为了约束采取不正当手段的运动员。

I shall never be an ascetic if she does not take the vow with me.

我将永不做一个苦行者,假如她不和我一同受戒。

Why,I vow and declare! There's your husband,my dear.

啊!亲爱的,我断言那是你丈夫!

The first five modem Olympics did not perform the "vow ceremony".

前五次现代奥运会没有采用“宣誓仪式”。

In the ancient Olympic Games,the athletes should vow to the God.

古希腊奥运会上,参赛选手要向神发誓。

Make a vow now to maintain your records and assure your success!

现在就立誓保持你的记录,要保证你的成功!

Why, I vow and declare! There's your husband, my dear.

啊!亲爱的,我断言那是你丈夫!

I vow it's enough to make a man want to sell his soul to the devil!

我赌咒,这简直叫人愿意把灵魂卖给魔鬼!

Nuns take a vow of chastity.

修女矢发贞洁愿。

It is better not to vow than to make a vow and not fulfill it.

许愿不还,不如不许。

To make a solemn promise; vow.

发誓:严肃地许诺;立誓。