we

I have a feeling that we are being followed.

我有种感觉我们正被人跟踪。

It was pure luck that he was home when we called.

非常幸运,我们打电话时他在家里。

It's sad that we have to part company with them.

很遗憾我们要与他们分别了。

At this rate we won't be able to afford a holiday.

照这样下去,我们不会有时间/钱去度假的。

If we all muck in we'll soon finish the job.

如果我们大家都动手,一会儿就可以干完这件事。

The cake we made was somewhat of a failure.

我们做的蛋糕不大成功。

We all have our little weaknesses.

我们都有些小缺点。

We guarantee the fastness of these dyes.

我们担保这些染料不褪色。

We must settle on a place to meet.

咱们得把见面的地点定下来。

We should practice economy even if we are rich.

即使我们富裕了也仍应该厉行节约。

We started early in order to arrive before dark.

为了在天黑前到达,我们很早就动身了。

We will never yield to invaders.

我们绝不会向侵略者屈服。

Generally speaking, we enjoyed the trip.

总的来说,我们这次旅行很愉快。

No sooner had we left the village than it began to rain.

我们刚离开村子,天就下起雨来了。

If we can pull through this recession, we will be in good shape.

如果我们能渡过这段经济不景气的时间,我们就会好多了。

In point of cost, we'll have to discuss it at the next meeting.

至于费用方面,我们只好留到下次会议再讨论。

Can't you get it into your thick skull that we can't afford it?

你这个笨脑瓜难道不明白我们买不起吗?

We found ourselves in opposition to our friends on this question.

我们发现在这个问题上我们与我们的朋友立场相反。

From this fact we may deduce that he is sick.

从这个事实我们可推断他生病的事。

Let's clean down the board before we paint it.

让我们在上漆以前把这块板洗干净。

How can we divert her thoughts from her sad loss?

我们怎样才能使他不再想到她可悲的损失?

I have a fear that we will be late.

我怕我们要迟到了。

Can we dredge the river to make it deeper?

我们能不能把这条河疏浚得深一点?

We must consider the feelings of other people.

我们必须顾及他人的感情。

We saw him watering the lawn around the house.

我们看见他在为屋子四周的草坪浇水。

In confirmation hereof we attach a bank statement.

为作这方面的确认我们附上银行结单。

We bivouacked on the open plain.

我们在开阔的原野上露营。

We have subscribed to an evening newspaper.

我们已经订阅了一份晚报。

We heard him playing with his puppy.

我们听到了他在玩着他的小狗。

We needed someone to fix the tape recorder.

我们需要有人来修理录音机。

We were struck dumb with horror and grief.

惊恐和忧伤使我们哑口无言。

We will get up early and do some housework.

我们将早起并且做点家务。

We will not play basketball tomorrow.

我们明天不打篮球。

It was the thickest pea soup we had ever seen.

这是我们所见过的最浓的黄色浓雾。

After harvest we will have a mass of rice.

秋收后,我们将获得大量稻谷。

Age and wedlock we all desire and repent of.

成年与婚姻,均为我辈所欲,亦为我辈所悔。

Alarmed at the first sound, we hit the dirt.

第一声警报一响我们就迅速卧倒。

We got really tanked up on whisky and beer.

我们喝威士忌和啤酒喝醉了。

We were all of a twitter on the wedding day.

举行婚礼的那一天,我们都兴奋极了。

Now we'll get on to the next item on the agenda.

现在我们来讨论下一项议程。

Can we shunt the talks onto a new topic?

我们谈话换个新话题好吧?

Let's keep together or we shall lose each other.

咱们待在一块儿,否则就会失散了。

Don't go too far afield or we might lose you.

不要走得太远,要不然我们会找不到你的。

I'm afraid we are in for a spot of trouble.

恐怕我们是一定要遇到麻烦了。

In a little while we lost our sense of direction.

一会儿我们就辨不清方向了。

Back in Nigeria we used to play a lot of tennis.

我们以前在尼日利亚经常打网球。

Alas the day! We have lost such a good chance.

哎呀!我们失去了这么好的一次机会。

The problem is how we are to get the raw material.

问题是我们怎样得到原材料。

After a long rest on the bench we moseyed up to the museum.

我们在长凳上休息了许久之后便信步向博物馆走去。

From all around we heard the laughter of children.

我们到处都听见儿童的笑声。