whacked

Some people are not doing their whack.

有的人没有尽力。

I'm prepared to have a whack at it.

我准备试一试。

She can't do any typing today; her typewriter has got out of whack.

她今天打不成字,她的打字机出了毛病。

He copped a nasty whack on the head.

他头上受一重击。

I'm absolutely whacked!

我可真累坏了!

Have you all had a fair whack?

你们是不是都得到了公平的一份了?

The bully whacked my brother with a stick.

那恶棍用棒头狠揍我兄弟。

The thieves whacked the spoils.

偷儿们分了赃。

Ow! You whacked me with your elbow!

唷!你用胳膊肘撞了我!

She whacked him with her handbag.

她用手提包狠狠地打他。

The thieves whacked up the loot.

小偷分赃。

I was whacked, and by 7:00, I was fast asleep.

我累了,到了7点,我就熟睡了。

James whacked the ball over the net.

詹姆斯猛力把球击过网去。

He whacked me on the back and I held both his arms.

他用力拍拍我的背,我抱住他的双臂。

So agonising. My whacked soul have no aspiration.

我很烦恼,困顿的梦魂没有渴望。

He whacked the little boy for talking back.

他为了那小男孩顶嘴而用力打他。

They whacked up the $3000 profit among themselves.

他们内部分掉了3000美元的红利。

This may leave you a little whacked out.

这可能会让你感到有点不舒服。

I got whacked on it pretty good during the season.

对此,我已经在赛季中做的很好了。

Suddenly he whacked Yamaoka with his bamboo pipe.

突然他用烟杆重重敲了山冈。

I got whacked in my dome with a baseball.

我的头被一个棒球打得很疼。

Butchered by some whacked out killer like your dad.

杀手就像你父亲一样疯狂。

They are discussing how to whack up the profits.

他们在讨论怎样分红利。

I see the government has whacked up the taxes again.

我发现政府又增税了。

May seized the broom and brought it down with a tremendous whack upon David's back.

玫抓起扫把,重重地打在大卫的背上。

The television report on the weather is always out of whack with the weather we actually get.

电视台的天气预报总与实际的天气情况不一致。

They whacked up the $3,000,000 profit among themselves.

他们分配3,000,000元红利。

He took a whack at the business.

他做这种生意试试看。

The teacher whacked the boy.

老师重打了那位男生。

Have we decided how to whack up the profits from the robbery?

对抢来的财物如何分成,我们决定了没有?

To strike or hit with a flat object; whack.

用扁平的物体敲打或打击;使劲打

My earnings and spending were out of whack.

我入不敷出。

If you can't open it,let me have a whack at it.

如果你打不开,让我来试一试。

A hard blow with a flat object;a whack.

用扁平的物体的重重一击;重击

I heard the whack of the bullet hitting the wood.

我听到子弹砰的一声击中了木头。

I reckon maybe that whack might fetch him; I dono.

那一击说不定会要了你的命,我也不太能说清楚。”

Just whack your bags in the corner.

就把你的包丢在角落里吧。

If you can't open it, let me have a whack at it.

如果你打不开,让我来试一试。

To strike or hit with a flat object;whack.

用扁平的物体敲打或打击;使劲打

The things Bill does are out of whack with what he says.

比尔的言行不一致。

My sleep cycle is totally out of whack.

我的睡眠周期全乱了套了。

Whack and smack made Frances think of a spanking.

排击声和重击声使法兰西想到了挨打的场面。

What are you gonna do, whack me on the head?

你想怎样?在我头上狠狠来一下?

He gave me a whack on the back to wake me up.

他为把我弄醒,在我背上猛拍一下。

Aunt, you don't whack Sid when he takes it.

姨妈,希德拿糖吃,您怎么不打他呀。

These trees sell for $100 a whack.

这些树100美元一棵。

A hard blow with a flat object; a whack.

用扁平的物体的重重一击;重击

This air-conditioner is out of whack.

这个空调机坏了。

Let me take a whack at it. I think I can fix it.

让我来试试看,我想我能修理它。

She tried to take a whack at me.

她居然想打我!