what

He gave a description of what he had seen.

他描述了他所见到的一切。

She didn't attend to what I was saying.

她对我所说的话未加注意。

I've got the hump over what he said to me.

我已经对他所说的很不耐烦了。

He talks like a parrot and just repeats what he heard.

他只是鹦鹉学舌,拾人牙慧罢了。

Stop your useless chatter and listen to what Roy is saying.

你们的闲谈停一停,听听罗伊说什麽。

I shall have to prod him to pay me what he owes.

我将不得不催促他把欠我的钱还给我。

So far from taking my advice, he went and did just what I warned him against.

他非但不接受我的劝告,反而去做了我告诫他别做的事。

I take it you know what a stethoscope is.

我想你知道听诊器是个什么东西。

I was fleeced of what little I had.

我所有的一点钱都被骗走了。

The superpowers got what they wanted by coercion.

超级大国靠强迫手段得到了他们想要的东西。

The old wove what he said into a complicated story.

那位老人把他说的编成了一个复杂的故事。

She fall to brood about what have happen to her.

她开始沉思默想自己的遭遇。

Can you fill me in on what has been happening?

你能把发生的事情原原本本地告诉我吗?

You must on no condition tell him what happened.

你决不能把发生的事情告诉他。

He has to reflect on what answer to give.

他得思考一下如何答复。

She gave the true account of what had happened.

她如实地讲述了发生的事情。

I'd like to purchase what I need for the night.

我想要购买过夜所需的用品。

She wondered what fate had in store for her next.

她不知道以后等待她的将是什么命运。

Open the shutter and see what the weather is like.

打开百叶窗,看看外面的天气如何。

Camping in summer is just what I have in mind.

夏日野营正是我心里想的。

What can we do to prevent the disease spreading?

我们能做什么来防止这种疾病蔓延呢?

What do you like doing in your spare time?

你在闲暇时喜欢做什么?

What was the real reason for your absence?

你缺席的真正原因是什么?

I am oblivious to what was happening.

我对发生的事情没有记忆了。

Please sum up what you said just now.

请把你刚才说的总结一下。

What I need is nothing but a sample.

我需要的不过是一件样品而已。

What shall we grow in this alkaline soil?

我们应该在碱性土壤里种什么?

What's the going rate of computer programmers?

计算机程序设计人员的一般工资是多少?

What a sod this job is proving to be!

这事儿可真棘手哇!

I am merely reporting what he said.

我只是转述他的话。

I swore her to secrecy about what I had told her.

我要她起誓对我告诉她的事保守秘密。

What a shitty way to treat a friend!

这样对待一个朋友,真不像话!

Surely there is a limit to what one can bear.

人的忍耐肯定是有限度的。

Hardly any of us believed what he had said.

我们几乎没有人相信他说过的话。

I am calling about what we discussed the other day.

我打电话是为了前几天我们所讨论的事。

I am pretty serious in what I said at dinner.

我晚餐时说的话是当真的。

You'll just have to take what I say on trust.

你只管相信我说的话就是了。

Do you know what is meant by mountain time?

你知道山区时间是什么意思吗?

Take note of what I say and do not forget it.

注意听我的话,不要忘记。

I can just scrape along on what my parents give me.

我靠父母扶养勉强过活。

Now mind what I tell you: don't go near the pond.

注意我的话:别到水池边上去。

I could make little of what he was saying.

我弄不懂他在说些什么。

I don't know what it has got to do with you.

我不明白,这关你什么事。

I don't know what to make of his behaviour.

我不知道怎么理解他的行为。

I don't quite know what to make of her remarks.

我不太知道如何来理解她的话。

I give up; tell me what the answer is.

我认输,告诉我答案吧。

He drew the curtain aside to see what was going on.

他拉开窗帘看看出了什么事。

I haven't decided what to do; I'm mulling it over.

我还没有决定怎么办,我正在仔细考虑。

I hope that what I say will clarify the situation.

我希望我说的话能澄清这一情况。

I hope you will bear out what I tell them.

我希望你能证明我和他们讲的情况。