your

How can you justify your rude behaviour?

你怎能为你粗鲁的行为辩护?

Swimming is the best way to tone up your body.

游泳是健体强身的最好方法。

Have a glass of beer to rinse your dinner down.

喝杯啤酒把你吃的晚饭冲下去。

I beg your pardon. I suppose I should have knocked.

请原谅,我想我本该敲门的。

Your work falls short of my expectations.

你的工作未达到我的期望。

Are you willing to stand surety for your brother?

你愿意当你弟弟的保证人吗?

Don't let your temper run away with you.

要控制住自己,不要发脾气。

Don't scrape your feet on the floor.

别用脚蹭著地板。

I think your plans will chime in with mine.

我想你的计划会同我的相吻合。

Tell me about all your doings in London.

告诉我你在伦敦所做的一切。

The typewriter is at your service.

这台打字机随便你使用。

Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay.

如实说你的想法。

It is better to express your anger, rather than bottle it up.

生气宁可发泄出来而不要闷在肚内。

I suppose you also have a caste system in your society.

我想你们的社会里也有一种等级制度。

On receipt of your instructions he will send the goods.

一经收到你的指令他就发货。

Stop your useless chatter and listen to what Roy is saying.

你们的闲谈停一停,听听罗伊说什麽。

Fill your radiator with water, or your engine will overheat.

给你的散热器充水,否则引擎会过热。

Can't you get it into your thick skull that we can't afford it?

你这个笨脑瓜难道不明白我们买不起吗?

A few jokes will add a final fillip to your speech.

几句笑话会给你的演说添些生气。

I think this gargle will relieve your sore throat.

我看这含漱剂可以治你的喉痛。

At this point your logic is at fault.

在这一点上你的推理是错误的。

I commiserate with you on the loss of your mother.

你母亲逝世,我特向你慰问。

Thank you for your prompt reply to our telegram.

多谢您对我们电报的即刻答复。

Your request will be dealt with in due course.

你的要求将在适当时机予以处理。

Never chuck away a chance to improve your English.

永远不要放弃提高你英语水平的机会。

Do you teach your students singly or in groups?

你教学生是个别地教还是按组教?

The alterations to your coat will take a week.

你的外衣改一改要花一个星期。

I'll overlook your lateness this time.

我可以不计较你这一次的迟到。

Let me note down your address and telephone number.

让我记下你的地址和电话号码。

A bit of embrocation will soothe your bruised knee.

用一点搽剂可使你那青肿的膝部消肿。

This shampoo will cure your dandruff.

这种洗发水可除掉头皮屑。

The numbness in your foot will soon pass off.

你脚上的麻木感一会儿就会消失。

Could I ask for your reaction to this policy?

我能问一下您对这个政策的反应吗?

A nice cup of tea will soothe your nerves.

一杯好茶可以使你的心绪平静下来。

Have another drink. It'll put hairs on your chest.

再来一杯,它会使你有男子汉气魄。

I changed my plan in deference to your opinion.

我听从你的意见,改变了计划。

I come in answer to your ad for a salesman.

我来应聘售货员的职位。

Keep your hands off me; or I'll knock you down.

不要碰我,当心我把你打倒在地。

Get the stardust out of your eyes and face reality.

抛弃天真的想法而面对现实。

The mechanic was at work on your bicycle then.

当时修理工在修理你的自行车。

Did you make any headway in your research work?

你们的研究工作有进展吗?

Ask your sister to stitch the badge onto your blazer.

让你姐姐将徽章缀在你的运动衫上。

How much did your new bicycle set you back?

你的新自行车花掉了你多少钱?

How much money I earn is none of your concern.

我挣多少钱与你无关。

You may leave your key at the reception desk.

你可以把钥匙留在服务台。

Do you take milk and sugar in your tea?

你的茶里要加牛奶和糖吗?

I'll send the maid round to carry it to your house.

我将派女仆把它送到你家去。

I'm sick of your unending grumbles.

我对你的不断埋怨感到厌烦。

Place your right toe in line with your leave heel.

把右脚趾与左脚跟排在一直线上。

We've searched out some of your favourite recipes.

我们找出了你喜欢的几个菜谱。